THIRTY-FOUR

I bit my lip as I glanced at the clock showing past midnight. He must be home right now as I still had his coat placed on the couch of my bedroom.

Precious was busy playing with my dubatta while sitting on the bed. He really liked playing with it as I assumed the fresh red color gained his attention that he even left the milk. The feeder was now placed on the night stand as I was waiting for him to get tired so that I can feed him that.

Right now, the main thing on which I wanted to focus was him who must be at home right now. I wanted to thanks him about everything he did for me in the hospital. He didn’t have to do that but he still stayed there with me leaving his important meetings. I also wanted to make sure he listened to me when I say that he didn’t have to miss his important meetings because for me. I had Zaroon, Muzamil and Imran too but since he was there for me so they left leaving me alone with him.

I first thought he would be angry at me for leaving the mansion like that or he would just snatch Precious away from me and throw him away as he cared the least about him but still, he didn’t do anything like that which brought small smiles again and again on my face.

He was the beast as there wasn’t any haunch in that but still sometimes, he acted like a normal human being. A human who has a normal heart with normal thoughts roaming around his mind. But again, I shouldn’t get my hopes high. The higher the hopes the most complex would be my relation with life and him.

Most importantly everything could be ruined in seconds the moment his mind would remember Jameel. The beast would come out and everything would come back to normal like a relation between a slave and a master.

“But I should give him his coat at least.” I gathered courage as I grabbed the coat but as soon as I opened the door Precious noticed me and started dragging his small limps towards me. I grabbed him as soon as he could try to jump off from the bed.

“Fine. I’ll take you with me too.” I said as he started purring so I grabbed his feeder and put that in his mouth to which he started sucking as if I was making him starve. I first looked at the coat in my one hand and Precious in the other hand and then at my veil that was twisted in Precious claws for his amusement. I tried to take that from him but he wasn’t ready for that.

I didn’t take that with me as I had Precious against me so that wouldn’t bother anyone much. I suppose.

“Can you knock for me?” I asked Precious as soon as I reached his door but he ignored me as he was busy with his food.

I knocked with the small sounds only to get nothing in response. I did that again and waited and after knocking the third time I entered inside the room to find out even if he was in the room or not and he was when I almost startled seeing him sitting at the edge of the bed rubbing the white colored towel on his wet hairs. And the very thing that I tried to ignore was his shirtless state.

He must have reached home half an hour before as he took the shower. His hairs were spread against his forehead making him much more attractive in a different way. His dark forest green eyes were on me as if ogling me from top to bottom unless he glanced an annoyed look at Precious.

“I was knocking the door.” I mumbled as I felt his eyes touching every curve of my body.

“You didn’t have to.” He said and I couldn’t help but feel warmth in my stomach that wasn’t a good sign. Shaking my head mentally I tried to keep myself focused on his face and not his toned chest.

“You left that.” I forwarded the coat towards him as he waited for a second and threw the towel away on the couch making me receive all his attention.

“You came just to give me that?” He asked as he got up from the edge of the bed and started making his moves towards me.

“No…I…actually…yes…” I didn’t know what happened suddenly to the air of the room that I started feeling that I couldn’t breathe anymore. Either there wasn’t any oxygen in the room or his intensity radiating from his eyes was a hindrance in its way.

“I came to say to thank you as well.” I finally completed the sentence as I craned my neck upwards to take a glance at him. He was so tall that I always had to crane my neck at a 120-degree angle to look at him and my hairs all sprawled all over my back in my weak attempt to do so.

“Do it properly then.” He said and grabbed the coat to throw it over the towel showing it didn’t have any respect in his eyes but the next second, I gasped when he pulled me by my wrist and I almost collided in his chest but Precious came in between. He was also not ready for this action that’s why he also let out a small meowl sound.

“What this thing is doing her…What is he doing?” He was asking with annoyance dripping from his voice when my veil lifted and revealed the feeder from which Precious was drinking milk.

My eyes turned as wide as saucers as I realized to whom this feeder actually belonged to. He most probably didn’t remember that as why would he? He was small and nobody even had ever told him that he used to drink from this feeder.

“Drinking milk.” I said in my shaky voice as I covered Precious face again with the veil but it glided down because of the soft fabric.

“In my feeder?” He cocked an eyebrow at me as his face turned emotionless like it was before but I could see the hint of frustration in his eyes.

“You still use feeder? Aren’t you too old for that?” I didn’t know why those words came in my mind but they came out of mouth before I could give them a rethinking session.

His eyes darkened as the intensity increased in those forest green eyes making a shudder to run down my spine. He was looking tired already and I made him frustrated too but I didn’t know I made such a grave mistake unless he took Precious roughly from me and placed him on the chair just beside me. The moment he grabbed Precious from me I thought he would throw him away just like he did with towel and the coat but to my relief he didn’t.

My relief state was just for a few seconds as a low scream left my mouth when he grabbed my elbow and threw me over the bed. My whole shook at his harshness as I finally glance at the rage and frustration present in his eyes.

“Did you go through my mother’s stuff?” He hovered over me as he placed his elbow at the left side of my head while he leaned in near my right side of the cheeks to rasp dangerously in a low tone that sent chills to run down my spine.

“No…I…” Tears started appearing in my eyes in order to blur my vision but I still could see the darkness in his eyes swirling in between those black dots of that forest green orbs. “…I wanted something he was hungry so I couldn’t send Imran out…”

“Did you go through my mother’s stuff?” He seethed as I heard in that deadly silence of the room the popping of his jaw muscle. He was clenching and unclenching his jaw.

“F**k!” I just simply shook my head at his question when he cursed in a low whisper trying to overcome his rage while throwing a fist against the bed making me shudder badly beneath him.

“I didn’t know you will get angry…I am sorry…” I was saying when in an instant he grabbed my jaw in his deathly grip making me whimper in pain. His fingers were almost digging inside my skin as I was scared that I didn’t even want to push him away from me.

“First thing junam, you are not allowed to go through my mother’s stuff no one is. Second, I don’t want to f**king hear you apologizing from me ever again because I don’t forgive but for you I can only after punishments…” His voice was getting raspy and thicker with every word. “…you asked that I still drink feeder so listen so that I can show you after that. Since I am old enough, I don’t suck from plastic nipples. Let me show you what I actually suck.”

He said and his words made the soul to left my body.

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS