TEN

“YOU F**KING NEED TO BE TAMED!” He growled.

His eyes were red enough to make me realize that I had said something I shouldn’t have. But he needed to know the truth. I couldn’t say bad things about his father just to please him and he couldn’t make me hate him just by his anger. Yes, I was scared of him and his dark eyes but still I couldn’t let that fear overcome me.

He leaned in to capture my lips again in his mouth roughly as I sealed my lips in a thin line to make him stop biting them. His hold around my throat got tightened as he wanted to choke me but he was holding it back.

His rough plum lips bit the upper bow of my lips making yelp as I opened my mouth to give him access and I thought that what he wanted to give him access to me. Tears rolled down my eyes as they got absorbed in my locks when his tongue entered my mouth. I sensed something bitter and sour when my tongue touched his or I should say his tongue sucked mine to suck my soul through it.

My toes curled when he groaned in my mouth while his chest vibrated underneath my palm which was trying to push him away.

“F***K!” He cursed inside my mouth as it was more like a groan. I tried hard pushing him but that was all in vain as I gave in to let him being rough with my mouth but as soon as I stopped protesting his harshness subsided by the soft rhythmic movements as he stroked every inch of my mouth with the tip of his tongue.

He tilted my head by applying pressure on my throat as he sucked my lower lip to release it with a wobbly gesture. I thought he would let go after that but he inserted his tongue again as this time his breathings became harsh again followed by mine.

I stated punching his shoulder when I couldn’t breathe anymore but with each punch his actions were turning more vicious.

“L-let g-go…pl-please…” I tried to protest but only a meowl sound came out of my throat. My vision was getting blurry as tears were helping in that too making my head dizzy. My hands rested against his chest glided downwards as darkness consumed me and the last thing, I heard was his groan. “F**K!”

*

When you don’t have anything to do on you to do list for the next day you always end up waking late even if you don’t want to. You always think that you would consume these free days for yourself but still you end up sleeping more than usual or it’s the brain that thinks it’s his free days to get as much sleep he needs to help you overthink the other days. Brain needs rest that’s true but heart. How will my heart take the rest especially when it’s drowned in water. I always make it come to the shore every morning and try to keep it warm the entire day but whenever the next day starts, I started realizing how much of a mess my life is. I don’t have a family and I am lying in someone’s else’s house like a slave. My life is meaningless.

Nothing is meaningless…

My mother’s voice echoed as her voice is the crucial thing that helps me wake up in the morning with a smile and all the positive thoughts. I have to be thankful for the things I have. I didn’t have to sleep on the street, I have food to eat and dignity is safe which is the most important thing for a woman. I should be thankful to all of this.

Yes, I should be.

I groggily opened my eyes as I fluttered my eye-lashes to look at the ceiling. Usually in the past few days I was opening eyes to see a golden colored chandelier but today I woke up to find out a grey colored small aesthetic one with a small oval shaped bulb which was switched off at that time.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my head as I sat up only to see a naked man standing in front of the vanity mirror.

“F**K! What happened?” And as soon as the naked man turned around, I was turned beetroot.