EIGHTEEN

Farzan Shah’s POV:

I knew that wasn’t my best decision to go in a trip with a bunch of romantics. Zaroon and Muzamil weren’t the one’s and if talk about that old man who seemed to be my father, he was past that.

They were romantic because all the girls wanted to stay there still sunset negating my thought of just having a quick picnic and get back to my work. Well, nobody asked me to stay but I couldn’t leave her alone with them.

I knew the moment I stepped down nobody was expecting that keeping in record their surprised faces and ignoring the knowing smirk on Fahad Shah’s face. I was equally surprised when I saw her.

She looked stunning and the epitome of innocence in that white dress. The urge to protect her from the rest of the filthy and dark world erupted in my chest. A wave of possessiveness showered over me as I grabbed her wrist and took her to the farmhouse with me ignoring the disappointment in her eyes as she looked at everyone else coming in the other car. She wanted to have fun with them as Muzamil drove the car with his car’s speakers blistering the area around it. They drove past us as Muzamil used to drive fast rather than thinking of safety measures but I need to think about the safety first. I couldn’t do rash driving knowing she would be scared but still she was glancing at their car retreating with a longing gaze.

But I ignored. That’s best I could do at that time. She didn’t even answer me if she wanted something from the nearby Tehzeeb branch. So, I went and grab something on my own. She shouldn’t be sitting there and doing nothing if she could eat whatever she wanted. It was two hours’ drive though.

Since, I drove slowly than usual for which my devil side cursed as I didn’t want her to reach there and mingle with her crew like I never existed. I was paranoid as I shouldn’t be thinking about this. This was absurd knowing that women’s presence only annoyed if it isn’t for my needs. But again, I was thinking of many things since her sudden and dramatic entry in my life. Like what was beneath that white dress. What was hidden behind those golden-brown orbs. How would it feel to snuggle my face in her neck which I had already done so curiousness should invade me but it still did. What if I did that for long until I fall sleep?

F**k! Now I was even thinking about sleeping with her. She slept once in my bedroom but I left the room to focus on my work which was like storing water in a strainer. I never slept with women or in anyone else’s present beside me but I could test what it would feel like. Right. She smells nice though.

Shaking my head and keeping my eyes and hands to myself the whole ride we finally reached the farmhouse. Everyone had reached before us as I was right. She completely forgot me when she found her companions.

“Why are you selling this farmhouse?” Dad asked me as we were seated under the shade with smoothies in front of us but I still preferred black coffee.

He didn’t. have to asl who I was selling this to because he was in the end my father and had his ways. Muzamil and Zaroon also knew as we worked in the same company as partners. I had the share of 50% while other 50% belonged to both of them equally since they had their family business to run too. Yes, we all were born with silver spoons in our mouth but still we made our way into the industry by making the name more than our ancestors.

“Do you want to shake hands with Ghaffar industries?” Zaroon asked as I was selling this farmhouse to him. He was a new business tycoon emerging although he was in the same age like my father.

“He had money but not power.” Muzamil said as he diverted his attention from the girls to us while sitting on the seat beside me.

“I will take that from Mirza’s.” I squinted my gaze on her as she was smiling at something.