SIX

AYSHAM'S POV:

"Me I suppose."
He didn't enter the kitchen as he was just standing by the sliding door frame with his hands inside his pockets. The coat he wore this morning wasn't anywhere to be seen as I could see his bulging biceps with his sleeves rolled up towards his elbow revealing how veiny his arms were. I turned around only to find his gaze directly on me. His eyes had the coldest intensity that sent a shiver ran down my spine but still I couldn't lift my gaze away from him. He had that intoxicating affect as I knew that could shatter my existence.
He mumbled a coffee to Suzi as she was standing with her head down waiting for his command but he said that looking at me not she and then he left towards his wing.
He just came home and its evening. He should be eating this time but no. I think it's his routine.
"Release it." Muzamil nudged my elbow as I came out of my trance.
"Sorry?" I asked as I didn't get him.
"The breath you are holding in." He elaborated and I realized he was right as I shook my head.
"So how many days you think you'll last?" Muzamil turned around towards Zaroon who was busy in his phone tying something.
"A week." He replied without even looking.
"Really. I think two days." Muzamil said as he took the orange juice placed in front of me.
Seriously they were talking as I was not present here.
"I don't even want to live here. I also want to leave as soon as possible." I completed in one breath as I looked down at my hands when both diverted their attention towards me.
"The doll speaks too." Muzamil said as he raised the glass of juice in a cheering way but I just glared at him and deep inside I was proud of my audacity.
"Why don't you want to live here?" Zaroon asked putting his phone down.
"He forced me. I want to go home." I mumbled as I felt they were looking shocked including Suzi.
"But don't you want his money?" Muzamil asked and this time I for the first time felt seriousness in his voice.
"I am not his wife. I don't want money from him." I explained as I didn't get why I would want his money. His father said the same thing almost like use his name but I don't want to.
"Then why your ex husband-to-be agreed to send you off here." Zaroon asked as he was keen to know that.
I couldn't tell him that he wasn't my husband or he didn't care about me an ounce but still I was here.
"He didn't have choice." I muttered while playing with my fingers.
"F**K! That bastard used you by presenting you as bait." Muzamil said as he put down the glass.
"He didn't love you." Zaroon more like stated as I already knew that.
"Fine. The coffee is ready. I should go before he fires me again." Suzi said as he placed the coffee mug in a tray.
"Wait." Zaroon stopped her as he signalled her to give that tray to me and she did as I assumed Suzi respected him a lot.
"She should give him. She is his wife." Zaroon as I felt the slight twitch of his lips from the right corner but that wasn't the point of my attention at that time because the tray was in my hand.
I tried to say something but the authority in Zaroon's voice didn't leave anything for me.
"Sir I don't want to..." I tried again but he stopped me in middle.
"Go ahead doll and it's not sir it's Zaroon bhai." He glared enough to make me shut up.
"F**K! I don't have anyone who could say bhai to me. Call me bhai too from now on." Okay now both bhais (brothers) were acting strange and I was shivering from inside but they didn't leave me any choice.
The door opened without any sound as I thought of thousand times to run away but then he wouldn't get his coffee and he could kill me with his eyes.
The room was drowned in darkness as the windows were open letting the curtains to sway with the air. I felt the cool air on the cheeks as soon as I approached the window because I saw his shadow in the gallery.
He was standing with his attention on the trees ahead him as he was looking deep in thoughts when I decided to make a sound by clearing my throat but he didn't turn around.
Good!
I put the tray on the coffee table beside the couch on the gallery as I turned around in relief when a scream left my mouth feeling his heated grip around my elbow.
My lungs forgot to leave the air out as I was yanked around to end up being collided with his chest. In an instance I placed my arms between us as our chest were colliding and that was a decent way to make a distance.
"Let go." I mumbled as I looked above at him in the eyes as I gulped when he was looking down at me.
"I don't like people when they are at fault and still they have the audacity to look at me in the eye." His words radiated in the air as these words sent shiver ran down spine making my knees weak and toes curled. His warn breath was fanning my cheeks and I was too scared that I still didn't divert my eyes from him. It wasn't my fault. There was something in his eyes that didn't let me look away.
"Let go please." I just plead because I wasn't in any condition to something else.
"Why? So you can just go and suck your ex husband-to-be?" He asked as I looked at him in confusion.
"I don't..." I was saying when he stopped me by inserting his fingers inside my skin. He was making sure to leave the mark of his fingers, his touch.
"Don't f**king deny it. I know that you used to sneak out of your home in night to meet him." He added and I almost forgot to breathe as if he could know this then he could know that it wasn't me. It was Beela.
"My aunt didn't have any p-problem with that." I said as a lone tear escaped my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. I didn't want to cry in front of him but his deathly grip and the way he was taking about me didn't leave me any choice.
Besides that, aunt really didn't have any problem with Beela and Jameel meeting whenever he used to come home for some purpose but he always met Beela. I knew sneaking at midnight was a far more different thing but she wasn't doing anything sinful. They were going to get married with aunt's approval. But still it didn't leave for anything good.
"F**k! That aunt who sold you away. She f**king let you suck him off." He growled as I hissed at how he used words. I started squirming to get rid of his hold but it was like steel and he wasn't even budging.
"No. Just let me go. Please." I begged at the end as I didn't what he was talking about but he was extremely mad. Beela used to talk to Jameel in front of everyone. Why was he angry when they used to meet at night?
"I..." He grabbed my jaw with his other hand as I gasped when his grip tightened around instantly. "...f**king don't like liars and you are a liar. Your aunt didn't even know you used to sneak out. Wanna find out?" He whispered near my lips as his eyes lingered there for a moment before he released my elbow and took out his phone.
"Let's call." He smirked and I gulped. He was calling my aunt.
" Hello." After few beeps she picked up the call as my jaw was still in his grip while my drenched cheeks with tears were fanned by his hot breath.
"It's your new son-in-law. Did you have any problem with your niece sneaking out at midnight to meet your almost son-in-law?" He was insane as I closed my eyes. Now aunt would know about Beela and Jameel and I didn't know what her answer would do to him. Either it would ignite his anger or it would dwell him in shock.
"W-what....y-es..." there was a complete silence as I didn't know why I felt relieved because aunt's answer would support mine but she ruined it all when she said. "No...I just know as Beela told me. I trusted her but she did this. I am ashamed of her. I won't be able to see her face ever again. Now she is yours and Jameel to deal with. She lied to me all the time. I am ashamed of her so much that I can't even see her..." She was saying but he cut the call in between.
The air got filled with deadly silence as her words started echoing in my head. She broke me in pieces there. I helped her daughter and that what she did to me. I thought she would help me out in my difficult time but she crumbled me into pieces and rolled her feet over me.
I wasn't looking at him anymore because my heart was still roaming around her words but he soon captured me from it to throw me into another well of pain and despair.
"I think you are all mine now because your almost husband-to-be is shot dead by his mafia fellows."

*