SIXTEEN

Farzan’s POV:

I had thought of my death many times. I was curious to know how would I die. By being murdered, by an accident or the most boring by getting sick in an old age but I thought now I was getting certain about how I would die.

Aysham Zubair

This is girl is going to be the death of me. I was sure of that. She seemed like an ordinary girl, unarmed and selfless and beautiful and hot too but she was dangerous for me. Even her scent was dangerous for me.

I was never addicted to anything in my entire life. I never smoke not even if it’s fashion, I never drink and I never even smell any drug as many people in my surroundings were accustomed to that but I never and I am proud of it. I didn’t need these crumbs for my nerves. I had strong nerves even the sedatives I had been experienced to while I was in custody of one of my rivals couldn’t make me ogle things so they stopped prying into it and now they were trying directly send me to hell. I wasn’t sure I would go to heaven. I shouldn’t get my hopes high as a miracle would happen, I would enter the heaven.

I had made many people’s live hell although I was still in hell too. I could have suffered my life like hell and end up in heaven but I didn’t choose that. I chose revenge and for that I need power.

And in this game of gaining power, I came across with golden eyes that shine brightly even in night, honey brown hairs as the softest thing I had ever touched, lavender scent that was far better than any drug that lunatics shove up to their nostrils to get relief for few minutes.

I had come across many hurdles in this game of gaining power. I had defeated death several times. I went to coma for a week when I was in my mid-twenties as I couldn’t use my mind for several days after that but she had been in my life for more than a few weeks. I barely saw her in person if don’t talk about the camera in the kitchen.

She had paralyzed my nerves that a drug couldn’t do. After days of thinking I came across the fact that I was lusting over her even if she had never shown me her skin much. She acted like she was modest but the fact that she was in love with that f***er made my blood boil.

I wanted to kill him with my own hands, a slow torturing death, but that f**king Scorpions killed him before me. They should have though or otherwise I could have reached their boss’s neck with that f**ker.

But I was glad he died after showing his true colors to her. He sold her off to me in front of everyone and I could see the hurt in her eyes when he said that. She was shocked, hurt and helpless. Her aunt must have spoiled her seeing the way she used to sneak out late at night to meet him.

I had all the information as I had the whole file prepared by my men on their whole family but I didn’t have time to look into it. How was her relation with that f**ker was enough for me to know to decide whether to keep her with me or not.

I couldn’t give that type of person who use to cheat on her family just to spend a night with her lover a status as my wife. But only few minutes when she spent time with me or I should say I scared her to death when she came into my room to acknowledge that she wasn’t like that. She was modest or a good actress. Her glossy eyes made me confuse as she hell.

I was so frustrated when she came into sight the next time that I wanted her to say that no I wasn’t in love with that f**ker. He used to force me to come and meet him at midnight. He was the one who forced her to marry her and anything that could prove she was only…

Mine.

Yours?

My conscience spoke as I became blank for a second.