THIRTY-FIVE

He said and his words made the soul to left my body.

His bulky biceps caged me while his veiny hands were placed on the sides of my head. I could feel the radiating heat and intensity from his eyes as his words made electrify every fiber in my body.

His one veiny arm got wrapped around my waist in a possessive manner while his darted on my honey brown eyes then travelled towards the tip of my nose and then the darkness radiated when his eyes landed on my quivering lips as right now, I was practically writhering beneath him like a dry leaf in the cold breeze of autumn.

My hands wrapped around his biceps as I was feeling so weak that I couldn’t get the energy to push him away and run even leaving Precious with him but right now I wanted to get away from his eyes which were literally screaming that they were starving for something.

His eyes travelled towards my neck and then downwards inch by inch as if he was trying to tickle every part of my skin with just his eyes and he was also succeeding in whatever sinful things he was trying to do with me because I didn’t know why just because of his eyes I felt moisture in between my legs. I could say it was sweat but it wasn’t because the room was chilled. Still my body was burning under his scrutinized gaze.

He was looking at my every part as if he had the leisure time and he wasn’t even tired. In my entire life I didn’t even gather that much attention like I was receiving with him at that time. I had seen Safwan gawking at me and trying to peek through my clothes but there was disgust in his eyes that I had the urge to cry and run away from there.

But under his gaze if I was feeling sacred then it wasn’t because of his eyes it was just the intensity that I didn’t think I was capable of tolerating. I still had teary eyes but that was due to the erratic heartbeat as if my heart just come out of my throat. I bet he could hear my heartbeat too.

“Breathe there baby.” He said as he looked above at my face. He was right as I almost forgot to breathe. The moment I intake a sharp breath my breathing stopped when his gaze again started traveling downwards. Dangerously downwards as they landed on my breasts as they were heaving up and down.

His gaze darkened as his pupils were getting dilated when he saw my chest moving up and down giving clear view of my breasts. He was amazed by it was I hardly gained my senses when I decided to hide myself from me. It was a reflex as I was for the first time gathered attention of a male especially when I veil was becoming toy for a kitten playing on the couch. Oh! I couldn’t let Precious witness this.

“Move that away now or the next second you would be tied to the head board and I would be enjoying seeing you naked sitting on the couch with your little kitten.” He rasped as he didn’t like what I did when he forced on each and every word with his clenched jaw. I shuddered underneath him as the imagination he showed me could kill me if he started doing that in real. I gently removed my hands showing him how erect my nipples were.

The moment the sight reappeared a groaned left the back of his throat as if he was longing for the sight. I blessed him with but a lone tear escaped my eyes to get absorbed in my honey brown locks which were sprawled all over the bed. I usually slept after combing my hairs thoroughly that’s why they were opened and sprawled all over his bed. I remembered when Safwan threw a tantrum because there were hairs on his bed and made me do the sheets again. He almost woke up the entire house for that as he didn’t have tolerance for that. I could never compare Safwan with him as there could never be on the same level but I only knew Safwan. They both had nothing alike as Safwan was a coward who could just say he could marry me but stayed silent when I was being forced and tied with him because of a lie.

“Let me go.” My lips quivered. “Please.” I had to beg as he wasn’t even looking in the mood of forgiving me tonight and the absurd thing was, I hadn’t even pushed him away yet.

“Nope.” His lips made a pop sound making me divert my whole attention to it. “I want you know what people of my age suck.” He said as his veiny arm that was wrapped around me slid downwards until it reached the hem of my dress just to insert his hand inside.

I fisted his shirts against his biceps when his hands teasingly gained his movements and reached the bare area around my stomach. My toes curled at the tingling sensation in my stomach when he grazed his knuckles around my belly button only to insert his thumb inside my belly button.

“Ah!” I gasped loudly when he started rolling his thumb inside my belly button as the sensation was so unfamiliar and new that made me clench my thighs shut tightly against each other.

“Hey meri jaan…” He looked at me in the eyes and then at my chest as I arched my back to give him the perfect view he ever wanted. “…I haven’t done anything yet.” He rasped he leaned in and whispered. “What would you do if I start doing those things that are in my mind.” With that he took my earlobe in between his teeth making me intake a sharp breath. There was pain that was erupting in between my thighs and that was too unbearable because I didn’t know what to do to overcome that.

“I am just showing you the glimpse right now.” He licked the area beneath my ear making me let out a noiseless whimper.

With that he took the chance and leaving my belly button he started moving upwards until his thumb started grazing the area underneath my breasts. His knuckle was grazing the lower part of my breasts and that set my body on fire that I pushed him away with all my force. That was too much for me to bear and it was just a glimpse he was showing to me.

“Let me go…please. I know you are old.” I said in order to negotiate with him but it turned out absurd as I was calling him old to his face but my mind was in a haze.

“No baby. I insist you to see the practical demonstration of it.” He said and, in an instant, grabbed my breasts. “F**K! They are huge. Why didn’t I realize it before?” I gasped loudly as my whole jerked upwards with an electrifying jolt when he groped again just to make sure of the size. He was right as I used to wear loose clothes that never told the exact size and that was the sole reason why I did that.

His eyes were widened as the smirk that was invading his lips a while aga with glint of darkness in his eyes vanished as his orbs were drowning in the ocean of pure lust as he was shocked too.

“Let me see them.” He said as he was so eager but I abruptly left his shirt and clutched the hem of my dress so that he couldn’t lift that up.

“No…please. I don’t want to get naked.” I said in whimpering manner when he just looked at me while licking his lips. For the moment I thought he was drooling over them but it was the lust that drooling from his eyes.

My vision started getting blurry as I even forgot at that time that there was Precious sitting just before us on the couch. I was glad he was just a kitten not our baby or otherwise….Baby? With him. A thought struck my mind as it must be because of my mind that was in haze because I couldn’t ponder on the thought for a more than a few seconds.

“You won’t.” He said and that for the first time I found the hint of pain in his eyes as he was trying to control himself. But I couldn’t notice over his pain more when he snatched the hem of my shirt and raised it making my spine to shudder.

“Let me just get a taste of them.” He rasped with wet lips and lowered his head to just to make stop taking another breath when he inserted his hand underneath my dress and reached my chest.

He was right as I didn’t get naked but still that was more intimidating when I felt his breath over my erected nipples. I didn’t have the energy to negotiate with him anymore and I just gave in.

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS