THIRTY

“Or may be because you are not giving me any chance to become grateful.”

I gulped seeing the change in his tone with the darkness swirling inside those obsidian house-the deadly silence in the wild forest.

I first glanced at the door which was behind him and at my right where the Precious was sleeping peacefully and felt the wall behind me. I couldn’t even move from left as there was a trolley standing hindering my plan of escape. I never get the chance to escape from him but only when he was done or distracted enough to make run away from him.

“Precious is sleeping.” I murmured as soon as I couldn’t get myself hidden in the wall which should be possible for human beings in the matters like this.

“Yeah. I should be grateful to that too.” He faked a concern while tilting his head when I started fidgeting my fingers when he was only inches away from him.

Invading my personal space, he placed his on hand on the wall behind me at the left side of my head while his other hand wrapped around my waist making me intake a sharp breath.

“Ah!” I gasped lowly when he yanked me upwards only for my chest to collide with his hard rock wall. Realizing our flushed state soon enough I placed my arms in between us as I rested them on his chest for some decency. Also, I didn’t want him to feel those erect nipple which had something to with his proximity and the intensity in his eyes.

“Do you know what type of things you have made me done in these recent hours?” He rasped as his gazed lingered on my quivering lips for a moment before warming every other feature of my face with his eyes. I just simply nodded my head also because of his proximity my mind could barely work at that time.

“I f**king stay in the hospital for a cat. I even talked about the cat well-being for a few seconds. Do you know how it would damage the worth of my hard work that I did building my image in the mafia. It all would be ruined if anyone finds out about this.” He was murmuring as I could feel his warm breath tingling my lips. He was so close that if I move a little, I could have touched his full plum lips.

I knew he wasn’t asking me that as he was more like asking that question from himself. If anyone found out about him doing all these things then first of all they would never believe that because usually these types of things were as possible as aliens.

“It’s a good thing.” I muttered as my voice came out shaky through those quivering lips which were gaining his attention now and then.

“And…” He inched closer to me as my heart started beating in my throat as I could hear drumbeating in my ears. “…I don’t do good. I do…” he securely wrapped his arm around my waist arching my back dangerously into him. “…dark and dirty.”

He clamped my quivering lips with his plum ones as I fisted his shirt for support. He sucked my lower lip a few times before tracing his tongue at the seam of my lips making my spine tremble and knees feeling weak.

I didn’t know when my hands displaced and fisted the collars of his shirt as he groaned in satisfaction when my hard rock erected nipples grazed his chest as if tracing patterns and he could have felt it so but I couldn’t help that also I had to grab him from the shoulder for my support.

“F**k! Are you wet junam?” He asked and I didn’t know at first what he was talking about but it soon dawned on me as I opened my eyes with an electric shock. His eyes were closed as if he was savoring the moment. His large calloused hand was tracing my curves gently

I decided to push him away as I didn’t know why I didn’t do it but it only got fierce seeing his acts when he stroke the entrance of my lips for support but I didn’t give him any. He tried again as I pressed them in a thin line while pushing him away but I was pressed between the wall and him.

“F**K! I would f**king go insane.” He groaned as his hand tracing my curves started tracing my shoulder making my eyes to go wide while he reached the area beneath my breasts to make every fiber in my body tense in a unique way.

“You how much I f**king want to play with every part of yours…” He reverberated with his chest vibrating with his groan while his thumb traced the area below my breast making me alarmed. “…but I am stopping myself because you won’t be able to bear it and then I would get addicted. I never get addicted to anything but still I want to do so many f**king things right now in front of your cat. And I already know what would be my second favorite thing to play with.” He rasped in his masculine voice as I gasped loudly when he inched my erected nipple making my whole body shook to the core as my body jerked in response.

“Plea..ah!” He pinched again as this time I gasped loudly with tears in my eyes but he took the opportunity and intruded his tongue inside my mouth. His hand groped my breast as he took my nipple in between his fingers to play with it as if they were small balls for his amusement.

I didn’t even ask what would be his first favorite thing to play as I kind of already knew that but I didn’t want to listen to him or otherwise he would say it by showing it to me how’s that done.

“F**K! You are so f**king sweet…” He groaned in my mouth as he sucked my tongue making my toes curled in a painful way. “I bet you taste good down there too.” He said and a whimpered escaped my mouth when he pinched me again as my nipple were as hard as pebbles.

I pushed him away but all in vain but I tried harder as I couldn’t let him do all of this unless I don’t know where I stand with him. I wouldn’t be anyone’s toy as I was a human and I have some respect too. I deserved some respect too which I didn’t get the chance to get since my mother had died. I guessed that was the life of orphans.

I knew it was all his lust and that’s the thing and I didn’t want to be subjected to anyone’s lust. I wanted love as I craved for it and I won’t settle beneath anything to it. That was one of the set roles of my life.

“Leave..um…plea…um…leave” I was trying to say something but everything coming out as incoherent words while he was sucking my tongue making my arch back more into him with my toes curling with an unknown feeling. If anyone see me like this, he would bet that I was surely enjoying that but appearances can be deceptive right?

Just like in his case.

Every woman who sees him would practically drool over him as he had that effect on people that made everyone in the room go silent and only his personality sparked in the room and he definitely knew about that.

With my every resistance his moments became harsh as he was getting rough making my vision blurry because of the water accumulating in them.

I pushed him away again as he was about to grab my wrist when someone barged inside the room making him distracted and giving me a chance to push him away and stand at the other side of the room.

“Sorry to disturb you sir but I had to check the vitals.” The nurse said as she was more flushed than me. He just cursed under his breath as he glanced at me breathing heavily with tears in my eyes. He could see the clear hatred in between those tears for him as no matter how my body reacted to his touch, I still hated him for doing these types of things to me.

“F**K!” He cursed under his breath as he cut the gaze and stormed out of the room. I pissed him off again.

I knew he was a man but he could act like a gentleman too. He was educated so he should know about the meaning of consent. But again, he was in the mafia and he had ways to get anything he wanted. But I wasn’t a mistress and he didn’t consider me his wife. I wasn’t respected enough to be treated like a daughter my entire life and now I wasn’t enough respected to be treated like a wife.

They should treat me like a daughter but they treated me like a servant and he should treat me like a wife but he was treating me like a mistress with he was just wanted to play.

I shouldn’t have hoped for anything good going to happen in my life but I never want to leave the words of my mother that I had to hope for good as everything eventually fell in its right place after all.

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS