SEVEN

"I think you are all mine now because your almost husband-to-be is shot dead by his mafia fellows."

I felt the gush of air flew and slapped me across the cheeks as its enticing touch sent shivers down my spine. But I didn't think it was the coldness of the air but the intensity of his forest-green eyes. It was the first time I had seen him so close to me as his eyes were a beautiful shade of green with black spots making them intense or the way he was looking at me was intense.

"Speechless?" He smirked glancing at my pale face as I was standing at that point of my life where I didn't know where to turn because I was on the the top of the cliff and there wasn't any way except jumping down and that would hurt me. Hurt me a lot.

"L-let me go t-then," I stated the obvious as if Jameel wasn't alive then I wasn't of any use to him too.

But where will you go? You don't have anyone except your aunt.

My conscience inside me threatened me as if his eyes weren't enough.

"I don't let go of things easily and you..." He moved forward as my back hit the headrest of the couch. "...you aren't something I can let go of easily." Placing his hands on the headrest on either side he caged me between his bulky arms as he was so close that his hot breaths were making my lips tremble. His whole attention was on my lips which were trembling.

"L-let m-me..."

"They seem innocent...as if untouched but you sneaked outside of the house just to make sure they were sucked by that f**ker. Isn't it?" His thumb pad caressed my lower lip as his touch burned my skin making that burning sensation erupt from my lips and reached down...deep down. His eyes weren't leaving the sight as he stroked my lips again.

He looked at me in the eyes as if he wanted to hear something from me. He wanted an explanation but I was too scared to say anything. I didn't know what he wanted to hear.

"Was that f**ker a good sucker?" He asked growling as he pinched my lower lip making me wince. Tears were constantly rolling down my eyes as he was acting like a beast.

He was just getting furious over why I sneaked at midnight. How could I tell it wasn't me? But I could say I didn't do anything. I wasn't that type of girl. He was assuming things but he was kind of right too because whenever Beela used to come back she used to blabber things that I assumed were sinful for me even to hear. She used to do all those things with Jameel which he was accusing me of right now.

Oh Allah help me. Mother used to say that after every tragedy there was a reward. A gift that could vanish the pain of the existing wounds. Help me. I have gone through enough tragedies.

"W-what do you want?" I was trembling by now as I placed my palms on his chest but I gasped when he immediately grabbed my wrist and wrapped them behind my back with his one hand as the other one was stroking my lips.

He was looking at me with rage and hatred but there was something else in those dazzling eyes as if he was expecting something. What should I tell him? How can I answer his question?

"H-he...Jamee..." I was saying when he caught me in between and captured my lips in his mouth. Everything was so sudden that it took me very few seconds to realize what was happening. My eyes got as wide as saucers when I tried to protest with my face moving away but he didn't let me.

He took my lower lip in my mouth as he bit it. He wasn't sucking as he was biting me. He was punishing me for something I hadn't done.

The coffee I brought was already cold as the air helped in that too and his coldness was seeping through my bones making them so brittle that my knees had no longer the capacity to bear my weight.

I tried to say something but it came out as a meowl sound that made me earn a groan from him that rippled through his chest. I squirmed to release my wrists from his hand but his grip was steel-like. I tried to move my face but all in vain.

He was about to move towards my upper lip when his phone started ringing. After a few seconds, he let go of me to look down at me panting heavily as I finally got the chance to breathe. My face was drenched when he looked down as a lone tear escaped my eyes and reached down my cheeks as his eyes followed the whole journey.

"What the...Get out?" He didn't scream as he never screamed but his reverberating voice was enough to make me flinch without wasting any second I stormed out of his room. He was looking out of his senses as if he was shocked.

He didn't seem like a normal person...at least to me, he wasn't. When did he show his normal self to me?

Well, it's almost twenty-four hours since I met him.

It hadn't been twenty-four hours since we met but still, his hatred grew a thousand times. Jameel wasn't any more present here, so his hatred was for me altogether. Now I had to carry his hatred but why did he hate me?

I wasn't the one who did any wrong to him. Just my relationship with him was my fault according to him. But Jameel had a whole family, parents, and siblings but I was the one facing his wrath.

*

"Fine. You can do it." Suzi sighed at the end as I was urging her to let me work with her. I couldn't stay idle for the whole day. I needed to do something so that my mind couldn't wander around useless things and by useless I mean him.

He would murder me with his glare if it ever occurred to him that he was useless.

I slept again on the same couch in his wing as there were servants in the other wings so I didn't want to sleep when they were wandering around asking if I needed anything. I wasn't his wife but still, they were treating me like one.

I was grateful that I didn't need to see him today as the moment I woke up I didn't know where he was but I ran towards Suzi I found her in the kitchen making green tea for herself. I think she is trying to lose weight. It's been two days and we both can talk to each other like we have known each other for years. I was a slave according to those forest green eyes but when he wasn't around I didn't feel like one.

"Will he keep me here forever now?" I asked as I cut the cucumber on the cutting board. I didn't seem to have any path which I could take at that time. I didn't even know what I was going to do in the next hour or next to that. Everything seemed meaningless.

"I don't know. But I want you to stay here. I have company after so long. Finally, I have someone to chat with because other servants here are always trying to brag they work for the knights." She rolled her eyes at the end as I chuckled at her expression.

"They should be. Because they work hard and don't chat whenever they have the opportunity to do so." The answer came from Imran as he entered the kitchen with some ingredients that Suzi ordered for today's dinner.

"Oh like you. Who is here always when you should be with the young knight? Aren't you his driver?" Imran shook his head at me as he mumbled good morning while Suzi was trying to convince him that he had done a crime by staying here in the mansion.

"He doesn't have anyone to drive him. He barely let me drive. I can roam around anywhere I want to in my free time." Imran shit back with a smirk as they both shot glares at each other when Imran's phone started ringing.

He took out the phone while shooting glares at her as if he would lose the competition if he tore the gaze but his expression soon changed when he heard the voice from the other side.

"Yes sir. I am coming right away..."

"Suzi...the milk," I screamed when I looked at the milk boiling out of the pot and spilling everywhere. Suzi turned me around immediately to turn off the stove just to turn around again and glared at Imran who was looking at me.

"Yes, sir I am in the mansion. Okay." He said as he glared at Suzi for the last time and exited the kitchen.

"It all happened because of you dumbass. Now I have to clean out all this." Suzi cursed loudly at his back and then made faces when she remembered she had to clean it.

"Let me help you."