FOUR

I escaped the room with dead feet as I closed the door behind me gently in order to not irk the nerves of that beast anymore.

Looking at the empty corridors with slumped shoulders I walked towards the sitting area of this section and collapsed on the couch as there was a large 70 inch LED in front of me. The cleaned screen of that LED was giving a picture of my entire appearance.

The veil I had covered gently around my curves was now in my hand. The bare waist was on display because of all the wriggling and squirming in his brutal hold my skirt was lowered a little revealing my belly button.

Unconsciously I grabbed my throat as the moment flashbacked in front of my eyes making my eyes teary.

I looked around but I was alone as it seemed like a golden cage. I tilted my head and glanced at that closed door which I assumed was his room in which I was sleeping with authority.

Shaking my head I covered my waist with my skirt before wrapping the veil around me completely. I true hard to overcome my shakiness when resting my head against the headrest I didn't know when I fell into sleep again.

"She is hurt I guess."

"Yup look at her throat its bruised."

"I can't believe he can do this."

"She must be a traitor then."

I didn't know what time was it when I heard unfamiliar voices around me.

I opened my eyes to find two men almost hovering over me that made me scream instantly.

"Hey ssh ssh!" The man closed to me screamed at much louder pitch than me as he almost jumped back a little.

"Shut the f**k up. What are you doing? You f**king scared her." I was wrong there weren't only two men but three as one was sitting on the couch scolding that blue eyed man who just screamed
with me.

"What?" The blue eyed one widened his eyes at the black eyed man who just scolded him. "She f**king scared me." The blue eyed man said sitting across me on the table as he was still close.

I was so scared that my eyes became teary as I hold the comforter around me tightly as my mind clicked for a second because I didn't remember I had the comforter when I fell asleep. But that wasn't the point at that time.

"Are you alright ma'am?" I diverted my attention towards the man standing behind that blue eyed one as I remembered he was Imran, the driver from last night.

He asked looking at me with concern as I just nodded my head slightly looking at the other two people who were gawking at me.

"You know her?" The black eyed man asked Imran as Imran wet his dried lips.

"Who is she? I have never seen any of Farzan's hooker in his compartment. It's his personal space." The blue eyed man glared at me suspiciously as I looked at Imran to clear things for me as I lost my voice for a moment.

"Well she is young knight's..." He was saying when a dominant voice cut him in between.

"She is none of your business because she is a nobody...for you." I didn't look behind as his radiating voice was enough to send electric shock down my spine. I felt my every fibre tensing up when I heard the thudding sound of his shoes which were coming closer to me with my every heartbeat. I fisted the comforter more tightly looking down at my toes.

"So she isn't a hooker?" The black eyed man asked with a smirk on his face as if he was amused by the situation.

"Then a traitor who you punished last night." The black eyed man zeroed his eyes at my throat with a bruise.