THIRTY-SIX

I fisted my hands around his neck as his one hand was placed beside my head to balance his body weight above me and the second was holding my dress up enough for him to go inside.

“F**K!” He cursed under his breath as I felt him groaning against my chest making my lips dry and heart beat quickened. “You are so big.” He rasped as I was wearing skin colored bra which wasn’t very attractive and somehow made me feel a little embarrassed. I know it didn’t make sense but every part of me at that time was making me feel insecure.

He could always be suited with a girl like Areej who was straight from a fashion model magazine. I didn’t even stand against her as he must be feeling disappointed right now. But seeing me or I should say tasting could only be a part of lust in which he was drowned at that moment. Lust could attract anybody to anyone. Anyone who was available and for him I was the one available at this hour of the night. But thinking of him soon getting over with me after his lust was done didn’t seem to settle in the deep parts of my heart.

I tried to shake my head. Negative thoughts were invading my senses which made me only more insecure about myself.

“Sorry my baby…” His voice reverberated. “…but this needs to come off or I’ll die here.” With that I heard a loud tearing sound. My eyes widened as I realized he tore apart my bra only just to toss it away in some corner of the room.

“F**k! F**k!...” I was bare and he seemed to enjoy it a lot. I was glad I didn’t get to see his expressions or otherwise I would have died here at the very moment. “F**K! Girl you would be the death of me.” He said as I didn’t know why I didn’t like the word he used. Baby or junam were fine as he didn’t have to use girl. My nipples were as hard as diamonds when he raised his head and looked at me just to make me still at my spot.

There was something in his eyes that made me push back all those negative thoughts aside and just look into those forest green orbs swirling with glint of an unfamiliar emotion when he said. “You should be rewarded for having this for me.” He said as his eyes roamed around every feature of my face while he raised his thumb to caress my cheekbone. I couldn’t help but lean a little against his touch. His hands were rough but his touch was like tickling my skin with feathers.

“I am going down and in the mean time you should ask me for anything. Name it and you’ll have it.” I was adjusting to his words when again my dress was up and this time without any further delay, he placed his lips against the valley of my breasts. All his words and everything around me even Precious vanished just to imprint my every neve with his touch.

He licked my navel as I arched my back only to arch my back more into his face. The placed he licked came in between his teeth as he grazed the area and gave a small bit making me bit my lower lip at the sensation which was so foreign for me and my body and my heart.

He then moved towards my right breast and kissed the swell as I heard a groan from him but the next second, I hissed loudly when his hand left my dress and protruded inside just to play with the nipple of my left one.

Everything was already too much and now he was playing with me too as if I was the toy or something which was becoming his favorite one at that time when a deep groan left through the back of his throat erupting goosebumps in my body.

“AH!” I gasped loudly as I could hold my scream anymore when he licked my nipple. I could feel his wet sloppy tongue caressing my hard nipple that made go insane at that sinful sensation.

And then he did that again and I couldn’t hold it any longer when I screamed. “FARZAN! Please.” I said and he stilled as the only thing that was moving was my shuddering body that seemed like was about to explode with tons of emotions.

“What did you say?” He raised his head and I glanced at his wet lips. Realizing he was doing things with me with that wet mouth and full plump lips made me whimper again as a lone tear escaped with so aggravating intensities deep in my heart.

“Please stop…it’s too much.” I knew I was talking against my body but still my heart was too sensitive bear this in one night and that too suddenly.

“No…” He shook his head as he pressed his thumb on my nipple so senselessly as I breathlessly took his name again. “F-Farzan.” I said and his pupil dilated as if it gave him an immense amount of pleasure.

“That again.” He ordered as his eyes were getting darker before with lust and now with fascination, I guess. I knew the position we were in was so embarrassing for me as I was just lying beneath him letting do whatever he wanted.

I opened my mouth to stop him as my vision was getting blurry with my mind went in haze when he growled. “My name again.” He ordered and this time he lowered his head while raising my dress completely to make me visible to him effortlessly. I was lying almost topless beneath him as I didn’t know why he didn’t take the dress off me as it failed to fulfill its purpose.

“Keep saying it and I might let you go.” He rasped and with that he again took my nipple in his mouth as his warm saliva coated my erect one making me whimper because at first his movements were slow in a teasing manner but it seemed like he was losing control of him when he caressed my bare waist with his both hands roughly making his way up towards my swells.

He grabbed them only to started cupping them when he flicked my nipple with his tongue making me lose control as I again hissed with his name. “Farz…” I couldn’t even complete when he groaned loudly and tried to take whole of my breast in his mouth. He bit my nipple again followed by his sweet sensual caressing that made me curled my toes while my legs weren’t in one placed. My whole-body weight was underneath so I couldn’t move but squirm. It was only my legs which were thrashing up in the air as I was pressing my thighs against each other just to stop the sensation. I was practically melting down there just by his touch.

“Farzan.” I was on the verge of something as there was pain getting immense in between my legs and I didn’t know what occurred to me when I reached my core to press it in order to ease the pain. It was throbbing as if trying to beg me for something. I touched to stop the throbbing when he clutched my wrist and looked above at me with his wet lips which were swell because of all the sucking he was doing. He was still busy with my right breast as my left one was under the torture of his right hand.

“Don’t you think I am here for this. Don’t touch what’s mine only.” He groaned as there was also amusement in his eyes and I drowned in the pool of embarrassment but still I managed to let out the truth.

“It’s a-aching.” I mumbled as soon as I sniffed with tears in my eyes. He smiled as raised himself to graze his nose with mine. I liked that but still I was uncomfortable with that throbbing.

“If…” He forced on his words with his eyes looking directly into my honey brown orbs. “…there is pain anywhere and I mean anywhere you have to tell me. I am here for that.” He rasped in his deep gruff voice as if he just woke up when he added. “Do you want me to remove that pain for you?” He asked as I without even thinking shook my head as it was too much for me to bear. I didn’t think about the consequences as I just wanted to get rid of that pain but soon reality hit me about the way of removing it when he asked making me breathless.

“Fine…open them wide for me baby girl.” He rasped and my heart started beating in a new pace.

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS