TWENTY-SEVEN

It’s been a whole day since I had been keeping myself busy with all house chores although Suzi barely let me touched me anything but still, I helped.

My mind kept roaming around him as how he left without saying anything and most importantly how fed me food like it was his only job. Feeding an adult was an absurd and cheesy thing. These words would have come in my mind if I had even seen Beela and Jameel feeding each other but when he did this to me it felt completely different. I didn’t even want to stop him at that moment but I knew that was wrong.

Shaking my head, I diverted my attention back towards my work as I was collecting all the grapes in one air tight bowl so anyone could eat them whenever they want. Suzi was cleaning the aisle as it was almost night and she was eager to go to her servant quarters and take a good night sleep.

She really took great care of her skin as water and sleep was her most important tools for that. She didn’t want wrinkles to invade her face and that’s why she used to look young as compared to her age. That was a good thing that every woman should do. We should take care of ourselves but again I was too lazy for that. People who want to spend life found that lazy and unnecessary thing but for the people who want to live their life it was one of the crucial things. So, no one here is to judge if a woman wants to take care of herself before everything.

“Hope I am not interrupting something.” I smiled when I turned around to find Imran standing at the door with a box in his hands.

“Don’t tell me you want coffee because I just cleaned everything.” Suzi frowned at him as she rolled the dustpan in her hand.

“Well, I can have one now.” Imran retorted back just to tease Suzi as he wasn’t actually for that here.

“I am not making any.” Suzi bit back as I chuckled at her flaring expressions. Imran completely ignored her as he came to stand beside me.

“This is for you ma’am.” He placed the parcel in front of me as I glanced at the rectangular box with curiousness.

“Is it from the young knight?” Suzi asked curiously as she craned her neck to look at the box.

“May be.” Imran almost rolled his eyes at her while excitement bubbled inside me of him sending me something. I tried to resist the smile coming on my face when they both stood over head when I opened the box.

I opened the last lid to display what was inside and that’s when my whole world stopped and my face got pale before the moment I screamed.

*

FARZAN SHAH’S POV:

What the f**k is wrong with my mind?

I heard people say that behind every successful man there is a woman but here she was making me loose focus on my work that needed my urgent attention.

I was always the cold one among my friends as that was the best excuse to enjoy my own company and I could schedule my life according to myself. I didn’t have to worry about anything but my business because Zaroon and Muzamil were also serious about their work too. They were workaholic like me so they also didn’t have any more friends besides business friends which barely come in category of one.

But everything had turned upside down since that small frame big beautiful hazel brown eyes and long hairs with addictive fragrance came in my life. Well, she didn’t come herself as I forced her to enter my life but I had traded people with other’s betrayal before too because that’s hurt the most after betrayal. It was a lesson for anyone who around me thought of anything like that. They couldn’t betray me even if they had offered a big sum of money because they loved their closed ones but Jameel didn’t love anyone other than him. That bastard thought he would get away easily after giving me her but I didn’t have to deal with him as the Scorpions did that.
Scorpions were the emerging mafia gang in the middle east and the thing that made them famous and most feared ones were that they didn’t have any rules. They were lethal while we had ones that were coming down since my grandfather. It was in the legacy that I couldn’t disobey besides I liked rules. These were the rules that I could bend in any way that pleased me.

Talking about Scorpions so they were becoming our enemy as they had tried to burn our warehouse with stiff od billions of worth. I hadn’t seen his boss as his identity was still hidden but I was sure that I would find him soon. I wanted to meet him person first to praise him and then to teach how to never cross my path again.

If they didn’t have any rules then I would show them that I didn’t have anything to lose from them and that made me more lethal than them.

I was brought out from my thoughts when Zaroon and Muzamil just barged inside my room making me resist an eyeroll seeing their smiles so wide as if they had put hangers inside it.

“We thought you were missing us?” Muzamil chirped as he threw himself on the couch. It was almost evening so the must be thinking of going home but not before teasing me to death. They never had the audacity to do that before because I never give them the chance but now, they had…Aysham.

She would be the death of me. Because of her everything and everyone around me was changing even these two were living around me like free souls.

“Why would I miss the things least needed in my life?” I cocked an eyebrow at him as I closed my laptop knowing perfectly well, I wasn’t going to work for now. They in front of me and her roaming around my mind won’t let me.

“Yeah, you don’t need us now since you have got the most needed person in your life.” Zaroon sighed as he took a longing sigh making me clicked my tongue.

“I don’t need anyone so you don’t have to mourn over your lost respect.” I smirked as they matched me too.

“We were respected before.” Muzamil exasperated looking for an expression at Zaroon’s face as he hid his smile.

“I just realized that. Why didn’t I feel that before?” Zaroon turned his attention towards me as I twisted the pen in my fingers.

“I tried to give respect but every time you decided to shove it in your asses because you don’t receive any much.” I cohered back with a smirk.

“Touchè.” Muzamil complimented as Zaroon’s smirk grew when he got serious all of. Sudden.

“Anything new about the scorpions?” He asked concerned as he wasn’t into any mafia but still, he always helped me in my illegal things as he was the CEO of the law department of our Knights Corporation as it was his but he decided to collaborate his one branch with us. Just to grow together in the business world.

“Nope still pain in the ass like before.” I confessed as they both cursed under their breaths. They had received threats from them too but it wasn’t an absurd thing in the mafia world but the thing that they were stupid enough to send threats to the people closed to me was really absurd. As if they didn’t want a peaceful death.

“They will be soon in graves anytime but right now I don’t want to be in one so let’s go have lunch. I will have reservation in Ginyaki. Missing Chinese.” Muzamil said as he took out his phone.

“Yes, please I didn’t have any breakfast this morning.” Zaroon said as he indeed didn’t have any habit to go out of his home without any breakfast. He belonged to a royal family as his family was some kind of heads in their village. Also, he had a huge family so he used to always have breakfast with them.

But at that time, the word breakfast brought me the memories of this morning. If these two asses sitting in front of me heard that I was feeding her this morning they would have killed me with their teasing and cocky remarks. I couldn’t tell them unless I know what the f**k I was doing these days.

Honestly I knew that some not some but majority of my parts want her to keep close to me while few were confused about the majority and then there was one part that was scared of my other parts requests and since it was the strong so it was holding me until now for which I was deep down grateful. I couldn’t throw myself in some kind of thing for which I wasn’t ready for.

I was deep in my thoughts when I saw my phone vibrating displaying the name of Imran. It couldn’t be good as he should be at home so he wouldn’t call me unless it’s important.

At that brief moment only one word came to my mind.

Aysham.

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS