THIRTY-EIGHT

FARZAN’S POV:

Nothing had been going fine and smooth since the moment she had entered my life but again my life was never smooth and fine. It always had ups and more significantly downs. People had a weird way to say I had everything as I got everything when I was born but they didn’t know how much I had strived to maintain this.

I was born with the burden of all this to maintain since my father had to make some terrible mistakes so grandfather had to train me in a very young age. He wanted to turn me into a monster like I am today since the moment I was born but my mother was there. She did everything to raise me like a normal child as she was just like…her.

Yes, she had a heart like her. She was sensitive like her even when she used to smile everything brightened around me just like her. I knew she never smiled in front of me as she used to be reserved in front of me but I had seen her with my father, my friends and other people as everything bloomed around her whenever she smiled as it always made me feel the way I used to see my mother smiling.

I hate seeing the glint of victory in my father eyes whenever he saw me gazing at Aysham as if he knew me as if he was right from the very start as if I was turning like him. I knew my grandfather wouldn’t be happy if he saw me looking at Aysham unlike my father.

My father long ago left the path shown by my grandfather but after making a grave mistake. After making my mother killed and killed the child inside me and awaken the monster which my mother strived hard for years as she didn’t want me to continue the family legacy.

Everything just ruined in one night just because of my father. I am grateful that he didn’t get killed that night as I love to see him longing for my father whenever I saw him alone. He even changed the room in which he and my mother used to live together so he could just think about her less and less. I was sure that deep inside he was praying for his death but he had found a new kind of hope in life since the moment Aysham had entered his life.

I wasn’t an idiot as I was ruling the mafia world since I was nineteen years old as that was when my grandfather died giving me tons of enemies who turned towards me after his death but I was fully prepared. He had already turned me into a monster and then I showed it to the world. With all this experience of my life I finally get read what was going inside my father’s mind since his eyes fell on Aysham.

But it was never going to happen that was what I predicted. I will never turn like him that was what I pledged. But the moment my eyes started scanning for her whenever I used to enter the mansion, I forced myself to think of it as lust as keeping it lust, I was seeing her walking, cooking giggling and listening badmouthing about myself in an amused way.

It should be just lust as I was going to marry Areej where there was neither lust nor love. It was just a deal but I liked challenging her when she came to me and ordered with a sweet little frown on her face that she didn’t want me to marry Areej. For a moment I was amused as how she was making steps towards me just for the sake of Areej as she never wanted her friend to do any sacrifice. She wanted her to be happy but for that she should make me happy first but I wasn’t like my father who would just ruin everything knowing his position and still he opened the gate of his life for someone he couldn’t even dare to protect.

I would never end like him as it’s just lust for which I was hoping for her to move in my room. She could make me divert my mind from the marriage in a better way if she didn’t want me to marry Areej. She should work hard as I had already given her the idea of how to do that.

I f**king swear she could move in after giving a thought to it as she was innocent as f**k which I wanted to ruin so much that it sometimes hurt down there a little in nights. Just because of her I had to take cold showers at night. I was making everything under control with those cold showers but she f**king came in last night without covering much as her shirt was tight and I could do so many things every night if she just started living with me in the same room. I would never make her leave the room. I wouldn’t even feel the need to do the cardio anymore.

Last night I saw what she was hiding from for so long. F**k she better be whole mine as I could devour her in so many ways that every morning she would wake up with a numb body. The whole night, the whole f**king night I kept imagining how sinful I could go with those swells and that juicy p**y that was f**king wet at that time as I could bet on that.

She had an ache down there as I could make her beg to remove that ache as only, I could do that and the way she said that cuteness dripped with her every emotion and innocence swirled in those honey brown eyes as if she was helpless underneath me. How could someone be so hot and innocent at the same time?

No matter what I was dying to f**k every innocent idea in her mind and filled with every sinful thought that she could have of me and only me.

A groan left my mouth as I remembered the taste of them which I devoured for such a short time before that f**king phone of mine rang and that f**king kitten who entered in my life as a mercy of my enemies screamed. He should be practically enjoying the show silently as next only she would be the one in my room and both that kitten and phone would be out.

Remembering the kitten, I realized what I was doing here as the cold breeze was making my hairs to cover my forehead which I didn’t bother to remove as my eyes were focused on the brown colored building built in center of the rainforest at the side of the country.

Few of my men were standing beside me as we were all in black so no one could see us from a far. People were working in that building as it was a secret warehouse hidden from the eyes of the village people for the storage and packaging of drugs. It was the high quality one as the drugs needed to be in humidity just like the perfect atmosphere of a rainforest for them. That was the such a large amount that they couldn’t be hidden in the city so they preferred the rainforest.

I glanced at my wrist watch as I just came to witness the victory, I was going to blessed with in such a short time left. Workers were busy working but I was just waiting for the right moment and the right moment came when I saw a SUV coming towards the warehouse without turning on the headlight but still my hawk like eyes spotted them as I figured they wanted to hide the warehouse at any cost. A smirk invaded my lips as the SUV stopped in front of the warehouse.

Four men got out of the car as my smirk grew. “Now.” I ordered and my men knew what to do.

In just two seconds the whole warehouse sparked into flames. The rain eventually caught the fire as now this would be on news tomorrow because of the association of many pharmacological industries who prepare medicines with the herbs grown in this rainforest. Now the real face of my new enemy would come before my eyes as no one had the audacity to even glance at my mansion and they did that with my girl.

Golden sparks appeared in my eyes as my smirk couldn’t be seen because of the mask but still it didn’t contend my heart. It was just the start as they had to pay for scaring my girl.  I would never forget her face when I reached the hospital and she was turning all white because of the fear of seeing blood.

They scared my girl of blood, now they would lose ton of it.

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS