TWENTY

I smiled brightly when Zaroon bhai asked if we wanted to spend the whole weekend in the farmhouse. We aggressively shook her head in agreement as he gave a knowing smirk to him who was glaring at me with those intense forest green eyes.

“One day is enough for you I guess.” He addressed the whole room but his eyes were on me and assuming he didn’t want me to stay here made my smile weaken. I should listen to him if I don’t want to awake the beast.

“Really? You think that too Aysham?” Muzamil bhai turned to me as I weakly shook my head as if he couldn’t see me. Muzamil bhai smiled brightly as his eyes held mischief when he took a long sigh.

“You can go. I know your business is more important to you. You must have a meeting waiting for you.” Dad cohered as he took the sip of his tea. We were in. the sitting area right now getting cozy after the whole day and wonderful night. We did a bonfire near the beach and it was my first time. He wasn’t present there as he came for few minutes and after assessing everything, he went inside to attend his conference call. I was relieved and spent the night with my full heart. Dad, Zaroon bhai, Muzamil bhai became all dear to me in just few days.

They cared about me a lot as they concerned about cold to spiciness of the food for me. It’s not just for me. They were like that to Suzi and Areej too but they were talking and asking for what they need while I was just enjoying with my mouth sealed. The best joy I could get was in this way only in supervision of my aunt. With her I couldn’t smile properly, I couldn’t talk properly because my every gesture to her was like seducing for other men.

“I can do that if I want that. You are going with me.” His deep baritone voice made me come to reality as he announced and left giving me order with his last warning glance. I dare not deny him but still I looked with everyone with fear and concern in my eyes.

They just sighed as they also knew they couldn’t anything about that too. Zaroon bhai and Muzamil bhai were teasing him a lot and I was shocked that besides that deadly glare he didn’t do any harm to them. I think that’s the point of being good friends. You get the permit to insult the other one without any risk to your own life.

“You should go or he wouldn’t even ask you to pack your things.” Suzi suggested and helped me when I packed my stiff with a saddened heart.

“You want us to come with you?” Suzi asked as she added. “Never mind I should come. You will feel alone there.” Suzi said as she was about to vanish and pack her stuff too but Areej stopped her.

“Imran isn’t here yet and you can’t go with her in the same car. He looked pissed…” Areej whispered the last sentence and I gulped the lump in my throat. “…and the farmhouse is soon to be not in our custody so we should have fun. Don’t worry Aysham. We would send you the pictures.” She added generously as I smiled at them. Suzi admitted half-heartedly as I reassured her that I would be fine although I was scared as if death was coming near to me. Now I had to stay with him alone. That was a huge risk but I didn’t have any other chance.

I finally met everyone as the maid told us that he was already in the car outside. I reached the car as the chauffeur opened the gate for me followed by a small thank you from my side. My cheeks were turning red due to the cold breeze hitting my cheeks but as soon as I hit the warmth of the car a sigh of relief evaporated from my throat. He never turned-on heat in the room but he was doing that in the car. Was that for me?

Don’t get your hopes high.

A deadly reminder before I could hope for anything I possible to happen. He hadn’t any heart so he couldn’t know how to care for others.

“Place the bag on the seats.” After a few minutes of deadly silence in the car and the expensive smell of leather his baritone voice reached my ears.

I glanced at his clenched jaw and then the bag in my lap to which I was holding to my chest as if my life depended on it. It wasn’t like that but I had a trembling in my right knee because of his proximity and because that I was going to be alone with him in the mansion.

“N-no…I am fine thanking you.” I muttered as my voice hummed in the silence mingling with the sound his low growl that erupted from his throat. I couldn’t help but glance at his Adam’s apple through my peripheral vision followed by the itch in my fingers yearning to caress them on it. My cheeks turned crimson as soon as I realized what I was even thinking. That wasn’t me. I couldn’t believe I thought of touching him.

“You’ve started liking to deny me.” His voice held the darkness as before I could respond with any of my silent gestures, he grabbed my back and placed it behind my seat. I clasped my fingers on my trembling knee to hide it but my breath got stuck in my throat when his large calloused hand rested on my thigh.

The trembling abruptly came to a halt as if it had lost its senses.

“I am asking something.” He asserted on his words as I thought he didn’t see the trembling or he was annoyed by my moving leg.

“I-I…no…why would I?” I answered as I raised my hand to remove his hand but I couldn’t even touch him. He had a firm grip seemed like no one could force him to remove his hand unless he wanted that. But still I had to do something as my whole body started burning under the sensation of his warm touch.

His hand perfectly secured around my thigh as my breath hitched when he started making circles on the side of my thigh causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin. I didn’t know I was that much sensitive to touch because Safwan had touched mew few times forcefully and every time I felt disgust towards him and towards myself too because I gathered his attention. But right now, a spark of small rhythmic tingles erupted on my thighs and reached every corner of my skin. I should remove his hand because my breathing started to come out as shallow.

“You are asking me?” He asked as his eyes were fixed on the road. He was wearing a black suit as if he was ready to attend to the meeting dad mentioned. His hairs were all set behind with a gel and his expensive cologne filled the silence of the room. But I more liked when I saw his hairs on his forehead when we fell into the water. A new wave of redness appeared on my cheeks thinking of how close I was to him in the water. The shirt he gave was still with me as I thought of giving that to him afterwards. He was rich. He wouldn’t mind losing one of his shirts.

“No…you assumed wrong.” I blurted out before I could think and recheck my words before putting them out on display.

He, for the first time in the whole ride looked down at me, as if he was amused by my sentence.

“You got a nice mouth…” He smirked as the expression s were soon replaced by the darkness in his eyes. “…that f**ker must have liked it.” And suddenly the air inside the room changed. The darkness inside those forest green eyes filled the air making me choke on my breath. It’s always Jameel. His name appeared always when I had something else positive going inside my mind. I wanted to yell sometimes and tell him about the truth but I wasn’t so selfish. I couldn’t hurt Bella as her mother gave me shelter and food. I had to give back the favor somehow.

“Tell me…” A loud gasp escaped my throat when he released my thigh and grabbed my jaw in between his thumb and forefinger. Tears blurred my vision as I regretted why I didn’t let Suzi come with me. “…did you use to please him with this mouth of yours?” His voice held the insanity as if I said yes, he would destroy the whole world including himself. I wanted to nod my head but my body was too numb to answer as I forced my tears back. I was tired of crying in front of him. I needed some dark corner to cry my heart out.

“You should have known you belong to me.” A low scream left my mouth when he removed my seat belt and wrapped his hands around my waist to pull me into his lap. Before I could take notes of what was happening, he covered my lips with his not before growling a low whisper.

“I should f**king remove his every touch from you.”