Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31

"I'm here to confront you." Gu Jiuci said.

Tang Ziyou was stunned for a moment and let him come in by turning sideways.

Seeing him lowered his head, Gu Jiuci smiled, "Don't worry, it's just work."

Tang Ziyou was inexplicably embarrassed, "I didn't mean that."

"What do you mean?" Gu Jiuci asked him.

Tang Ziyou didn't know what to say for a while and didn't answer at all. He walked to the coffee table and took his script. He said calmly, "Let's start."

Gu Jiuci sat down on the small sofa beside him and Tang Ziyou also sat on the other side of the sofa.

The two spoke quietly to each other and said nothing more.

Gu Jiuci looked up at him when he lowered his head, only to see his low eyebrows and soft look. He was hit by the cold light in the room, making him look exceptionally quiet.

He hadn't been so silent before, Gu Jiuci thought, he used to be very talkative. Every time he met, he seemed to have a lot of things to tell himself, but now, he was silent.

Gu Jiuci suddenly remembered the pot of flowers that he had raised a long time ago.

When he bought it back, it was still very bright, but because he didn't care about it, it finally died in a flower pot.

He has seen him in the most vivid appearance, and now, he could only share silence with him.

Gu Jiuci felt that he regretted it again.

There were many things, when you were stuck in the game, you cared about it, couldn't afford it, and couldn't let it go. However, when you get out of that dilemma and reconsider the situation at the time, you would find that it wasn't necessary at all.

If he could be more mature then, be more honest, and sensibly accept the changes in his mood, then he and Tang Ziyou should be very happy now.

Better than now, the two sat facing each other in silence.

Gu Jiuci said the last line calmly and put down the script.

Tang Ziyou looked up at him unconsciously and saw Gu Jiuci smiling at himself.

He was good-looking and he was more attractive when he smiled. Tang Ziyou once liked his smile, but now he bowed his head and avoided the past.

"I watched you acting today," Gu Jiuci said, "Your acting skills are pretty good."

"Thank you." Tang Ziyou said softly.

"You are very suitable for the profession of an actor."

"Thank you." Tang Ziyou still lowered his head.

Gu Jiuci simply approached him, squatted down, and said softly, "That's why I persuaded you at that time, I hope you don't give up your job."

Listening to the sound of his approach, Tang Ziyou unconsciously raised his eyes to look at him.

Gu Jiuci sighed, "I have been thinking a lot these days. I was wrong about the past. I was too awkward and too immature. It was obvious that I could solve things very easily, but I went around a lot of things. In the end, it made both people unhappy."

"No." Tang Ziyou said, "It's not your fault, it's mine. I'm too obsessed and lost myself. You're not wrong. You just don't like me, but don't like a person (可是不喜欢一个人). It's not wrong. No one has stipulated that if I love you, you must love me."