Chapter 29 - 35

Chapter 29

Tan Mo said he didn't like it and threw it away.

It may be a threat to others to say this, but he is not at all, that's what he thinks.

I brought it to you. If you don't like it, then throw it away.

Qiao Lan looked at the motionless young man in front of him, suddenly a little weak.

She didn't dislike it, but couldn't accept it.

It is precisely because he understands Tan Mo's good intentions that he refuses, but for Tan Mo, he does not understand the intention behind Qiao Lan's refusal. To refuse is not like it, it is a result of a bad relationship, and a proof of a bad relationship.

Qiao Lan glanced at the boy's stubborn profile, sighed silently, and opened the box.

The ingredients of the porridge are matched by a nutritionist, and the good taste is made by Aunt Chen who has been taking care of Tan Mo. Although almost all of them were eating early in the class during the early self-study, when the box was opened, the fragrance still made the classmates sitting behind Qiao Lan Tanmo look curiously.

When Tan Mo saw Qiao Lan finally open the box, his air-conditioned face finally recovered calm and turned around again.

"Is it delicious?" Tan Mo asked Qiao Lan.

Qiao Lan took another bite and answered sincerely, "It's very good."

Tan Mo was in a good mood, and the anger just now seemed to be forgotten all in his head.

Qiao Lan cleaned the small lunch box after eating. After returning to the classroom, he packed the box. After thanking Tan Mo, he thought about it and said to Tan Mo, "I eat breakfast every morning, so I really don't need to bring breakfast. I."

Tan Mo stared at the small pendant that moved between her neck, like an obedient "um".

Qiao Lan was relieved, but the next day, yesterday he clearly agreed to take his Tan Mo, not with breakfast, but with fresh fruit in a glass box and a box of milk with remaining warmth.

Qiao Lan: ...

On the third day, it was another breakfast. This time, the seafood porridge was not returned. Instead, it was replaced with lean meat porridge and a carton of milk.

"I really have eaten earlier," Qiao Lan said seriously, and added, "And I ate a lot."

Tan Mo thought for a while, "Then tomorrow morning, eat less."

He brought high-protein things, much better than Qiao Lan's own food.

If you eat less breakfast, you can eat more of the nutritious meals he brings. The things Qiao Lan eats are not a little nutritious. Chen Bo said that Qiao Lan has a very good foundation, which is serious malnutrition.

Qiao Lan, who was useless to persuade her, really couldn't think of a way.

Once you fail to refuse to succeed, there is no way to refuse to succeed later.

Qiao Lan started the routine of being fed inexplicably like this, and Tan Mo even found pleasure in the daily feeding, and later became more intensified.

For example, in addition to a nutritious meal one day, there will be a few more slices of lemon in your cup, two more beautiful oranges in the hole of the table, a box of neatly arranged small tomatoes or peeled walnuts, and even They are all nutritional products that are not recognized in English.

Tan Mole never gets tired.

Because every day passed like this, he slowly discovered Qiao Lan's eating preferences, what he likes to eat, and what he doesn't like to eat, which is very interesting to him.