Chapter 1 - 8

Chapter 1 "A'Sen you are still so good-looking."

Cheng Jingsen was smoking a cigarette after sex when there was a knock on the door.

A naked man with chestnut hair was lying on the bed, with cloudy white fluid still dripping from his buttocks. Gasping for breath, he said, "Sean, you are amazing. Will you come again tomorrow night?"

Cheng Jingsen smoked his Marlboro with downcast eyes, the scarlet fire flickering between his fingers.

There were two knocks on the door. He said in a deep voice, "Come in."

Rao Sheng pushed the door open, turning a blind eye to everything in the room, "Sister Yu is calling, will you answer it?"

Cheng Jingsen frowned and asked him, "Which Sister Yu?"

Rao Sheng had already walked up to him, "Chang Yu."

Cheng Jingsen was stunned for a moment, the memory brought by this name broke through the depths of his memory swiftly, but the aftereffect weakly disappeared.

He took the phone with no expression and said "Hello".

The female voice on the other end of the phone was hoarse and gentle, but she said bluntly, "A'Sen, I'm dying."

Cheng Jingsen didn't respond immediately. Chang Yu said again, "I want to entrust someone to you. Come over when you are free."

They haven't seen each other for three or four years. Cheng Jingsen didn't ask anything, and responded with one word, "Fine."

Chang Yu said, "Then I'll wait for you at the teahouse." Then, he hung up the phone.

Cheng Jingsen stubbed his cigarette butt on the bedside table and left a check for one thousand dollars.

The chestnut-haired man grabbed his hand, "Sean, will you come tomorrow?"

Cheng Jingsen looked indifferent as if the man who indulged in bed just now was not him at all.

"Take the check and don't wait for my call." After saying that, he brushed the man's messy hair and got up. Then he put on his coat and went out of the door.

It was snowing heavily in New York tonight, almost to the point where the city was shut down. He took his two confidants Rao Sheng and Xi Yuan to Chinatown.

Sister Yu's cancer has reached an advanced stage, so she decided to give up treatment. She returned to the teahouse she had run for more than ten years, saying that even if she died, she would die comfortably.

When Cheng Jingsen pushed the door open, she had just played a game of mahjong and was sitting behind the counter drinking tea.

Cheng Jingsen left his attendants outside the door and walked to her side through the narrow storefront. The restaurant was quiet with only two or three tables with customers. As he bent down, Chang Yu reached out and touched one side of his cheek.

The first thing she said was, "A'Sen, you are still so good-looking."

Cheng Jingsen unconsciously frowned, then looked at Chang Yu with a half-smile, "Sister Yu is just as beautiful."

Chang Yu caressed his face, "You still speak so sweet."

Cheng Jingsen pulled a stool and sat down beside Chang Yu, "Sister Yu, what did you want to give me?"

Chang Yu reluctantly turned her eyes away from his face, and said to a restaurant helper who was passing by, "Go and ask Yin Han to come down."

After saying that, she turned to continue looking at Cheng Jingsen.