Chapter 105 - 116

Chapter 105

There are a total of 70 individuals, but the Mental Health Department for psychology students actually accepts 10 people. The rest of the organization department, the propaganda department, and the secretariat do not only recruit psychology students, but psychology students are here. The competitiveness of each department is really inferior to other majors.

Three of the four people in the dormitory are going to go, Qiao Lan, Liu Cancan, and Luo Man. Another girl is very cool to participate in the roller skating club.

Ji Su asked them to prepare, but Qiao Lan didn't know exactly what to prepare.

Qiao Lan sent a WeChat message with the senior sister she knew at the time, and asked the senior sister. The senior sister sent a series of voice messages, saying that this is inaccurate. It depends on your performance during the interview. The elder sister said that when she was interviewing, the senior who was interviewing did not ask any professional questions, and she did not understand the professional question. After all, she had only been in class for a week, and the questions were all commonplace.

"I just chatted with the interviewer for five minutes, and then received a message saying that I had passed, let me pass."

After a while, the senior sister sent another text WeChat.

[Secretly telling you, my roommate prepared a lot of speeches, such as learning psychology for the benefit of society and other big scenes, but did not go in. ]

Qiao Lan is thoughtful, so does the recruitment of newcomers mainly look at the word truth?

But despite how relaxed the seniors and sisters said, the freshmen who have not yet entered are still very nervous.

When recruiting new recruits on Monday, the psychology major will have no class after cognitive neuroscience on Monday afternoon. Classes start at 1 pm and end at 2:50. There is a rare free time behind. Generally, everyone will go to the library or study by themselves. room.

Recruitment is at this time.

When I got there, about 70 freshmen finished the class together, and almost went to the interview together again. It felt like a group.

The division of labor in a club is still very clear. Some are responsible for recruiting people, some are responsible for contacting outside parties, and some are responsible for interviews. However, the interviews are basically all senior and senior sisters from the Mental Health Department.

The three people in charge this time, a sophomore senior, and the other two are both juniors. The three were talking. They came in at the back door for a month. They turned around and looked surprised.

"Why is the president here?"

Ji Su came over with another senior sister.

Ji Su is the president, he is mainly responsible for formulating each activity, which means that he is the one who makes the decision, and the division of labor below has his own person responsible.

Ji Su could not be used at all, but he came as soon as he wanted to, and no one stopped him. The school girls outside should be very happy to see Ji Su.

Ji Su sat on the sofa next to him, smiled and said, "Just have time, come and have a look, you can start."

The sophomore elder sister deliberately exaggerated, "It was originally our acceptance of the younger brothers and younger sisters, but the president made me feel like I was interviewing."

The senior sister sitting next to Ji Su was delighted, "What is he afraid of."

Ji Su's face is still quite harmless, the kind that makes people feel close at first.