Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41

Xiao Bao still didn't go to sleep as early as before. He kept pulling Li Mo to talk, and from time to time, he called out "mother" like an oath. Li Mo's heart softened, and she responded to him and answered all his questions.

Ever since Xiao Bao called her Mother. He kept asking questions all night. He suddenly became excited and asked a hundred thousand "whys."

When he came to bed, he was still very energetic and was still full of energy to talk. Even his favorite bedtime stories can't stop him from talking.

Song Dashan, who had been silent for a long time, finally couldn't help it. At this time, he suddenly said, "Xiao Bao, you should go to sleep."

Xiao Bao pouted, "No, I want to talk to my mother, my mother and I have a lot of things to talk about."

Xiaobao especially emphasized the word "my mother" as if to show off to Dashan that he has a mother.

Li Mo stifled her laugh and quietly watched the conversation between the father and son.

Song Dashan: "Many of your questions tonight were already asked last night and the night before."

Xiaobao: "But if you ask a few more times, you can remember it, and my mother also said to review the old and know the new"

Song Dashan:"......"

Who would have thought words like that would come out of my son?

Song Dashan patted him on the head. His voice was serious and solemn, "Your Mother is sleepy. If you don't sleep, how can your mother sleep? "

Xiao Bao was about to say something, but he stopped himself. He blinked his eyes and touched Li Mo's face. "Mother, are you tired? Are you going to sleep? "

Li Mo was pondering what to answer, whether she was going to sleep or not. Before she could answer, Song Dashan's big hand sneaked into her clothes from under the quilt and directly grabbed the soft spot on one side and squeezed it.

"Ah..." Li Mo screamed softly

Xiao Bao was anxious. "Mother, what's wrong with you? Did a bug bit you? "

Li Mo wanted to say that it was not a bug that bit her but a mad dog.

(T/N: 色-mad about sex/pervert/lecherous)

Li Mo smiled and said to Xiao Bao: "It's not because of the mosquito who bit me, but because Mother is tired and Mother wants to sleep."

After Xiao Bao heard Li Mo's reason, he nodded and immediately said: "Mother, Xiao Bao will not speak anymore, Xiaobao will sleep now, and Mother will also sleep if I sleep."

Li Mo nodded, "Okay, then Xiao Bao should fall asleep quickly."

Xiao Bao laid down immediately, and closed his eyes, and started to sleep.

When Xiao Bao went to bed, he immediately fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes. They soon heard the regular breathing of the little guy.

Li Mo breathed a sigh of relief and slapped the hand that was still on her. "Let go!"

Song Dashan didn't move. He paused and slowly moved towards her, burying his face on Li Mo's chest and rubbing it gently. His tone was like a spoiled dog, "You are better, right? It doesn't hurt anymore, right? "

How can Li Mo not understand what he meant? He has been acting like a child for these past few days and nights. She was rejected by Li Mo on the grounds that she was not doing well, so she could escape this man's touch.