Chapter 31 - 45

Chapter 31

Freshly made egg fried rice is steaming hot. Crispy and fragrant at the first bite, soft and smooth rice grains, each three or four rice grains are wrapped in a circle of egg cloud. The lard in the fried rice exudes a seductive smell. The melted lard mixed with the evenly distributed fat and lean pork was fried so that it was tender, soft and greasy. The white fat was braised until it is almost transparent, dripping with oil.

This egg fried rice greatly satisfied the appetite of the starving man.

The crispness and tenderness of the eggs, and the fragrant and salty taste of pork made He Songbai temporarily shield his embarrassment of being shirtless. The hungry man eats well, not to mention that the cooking skills of the girlfriend is first-class. It is so delicious that people can swallow their tongues. This oil-covered meal filled He Songbai's black-hole-like hunger.

The teenager ate so poorly, so now he has doubled his appetite and eats more portion than an adult man.

Zhao Lanxiang watched with satisfaction when the rice in the lunch box is gradually being cleaned by the man at a speed that is visible to the naked eye. The way he eats is really uncontrollable.

The mouth is full, but he keeps stuffing the rice into his mouth. After eating the meat, his deep and sharp eyes are dull, fierce and attentive, but he squints his eyes with enjoyment when he bites the fat. It makes Zhao Lanxiang have the illusion that she has raised a small Tibetan mastiff.

How can a thin man eats so much food? Obviously his stomach is flat and deflated.

She couldn't help but stick out her hands towards his thin waist, her thumb touched his hard white muscles, and the man's body suddenly stiffened, and the movement of scooping rice is slightly suspended in the air.

Zhao Lanxiang pressed again, and the next second her hand was immediately grasped by the man's rough palm.

He Songbai said unnaturally, "Don't touch randomly."

The voice was stiff and muted.

Zhao Lanxiang said, "You continue to eat, there is soup in another box. You eat yours, I touch mine..."

After she finished speaking, she nodded her red ears and leaned forward to kiss him carefully.

Zhao Lanxiang's gentle voice brought countless joys.

"You are so cute."

He Songbai's sensitive neck feels a soft touch, and his head suddenly went blank, and his whole body was as tight as a bow in a full draw.1

Zhao Lanxiang suddenly realized that he does not eat or drink any more soup, and the whole person was dumbfounded on the big stone.

She feels the man's steaming heat, and her body gradually became hot. The whole person is so stiff...

His voice was as hoarse as the thirsty man who has been wandering in the desert for a few days, almost muffled.

"Lanxiang..."

Zhao Lanxiang put her slightly cool hand on his waist, and the man stood up suddenly, and even the rice bowl was splashed without care, and the hot soup was sprinkled on him. Like an arrow released from the string, suddenly he is gone.

Zhao Lanxiang looked at the messy ground with amazement. The change between the electric current and flint made her too late to chase.

This... this, what the hell!

She picked up the splashed bowl angrily and with amusement. She wanted to kiss him again, but she didn't expect that she wouldn't even be able to get this benefit.