Chapter 601 - 640

Chapter 601 – New Employees

The two of them continued to marvel, and then Master Zhong spoke, "Recently, I heard that after the company planned to buy machines, the employees in the factory were a bit worried. They were afraid they would be laid off if they were no longer needed."

Lu Xia chuckled upon hearing this, "Then you can tell them not to worry. Although the company has machines now, the size of the factory will increase in the future, and we'll still need a lot of people. We won't lay them off."

"Really? That's great!"

Master Zhong was very happy. She was familiar with most of the people in the factory because she often came here, as she needed to personally inspect every batch of products to ensure cosmetic quality. They were all dedicated workers, and she would probably feel reluctant if they were laid off.

At this point, Ye Lin looked puzzled and asked, "Will the factory still need so many people with the machines?"

"Of course!"

Lu Xia explained to her, "The machines can only handle the production of cosmetics. Tasks like preparing ingredients, cleaning, bottling, transportation, and overseeing the machines all require human involvement. As the scale of our operations grows in the future, we'll need even more people!"

"That makes sense. By the way, according to what you said, I should increase the orders with the porcelain factory we cooperate with in advance. Otherwise, it might not be on time. I just don't know if we can get a discount for larger orders."

"Definitely. Currently, we have our packaging bottles sourced from one factory, and it's a big order. They definitely wouldn't want to lose us. When the time comes, I'll remind them to be more careful, especially with the brand logo on the bottles, to ensure it's not crooked!"

"Don't worry, I'll inspect them thoroughly."

...

Because the company was growing rapidly, they recently conducted another round of hiring. This time, they finally found a human resources specialist. Even for the factory, they hired someone who had previously been a factory manager at a state-owned factory.

This person's name was Zeng Jun. He used to be the second-in-command at the state-owned factory, essentially the deputy factory manager. However, due to internal politics and false accusations, he was later dismissed from his position.

After hearing about his experience, Lu Xia observed him carefully and noticed that despite coming from a state-owned factory, he didn't carry the typical air of superiority associated with such backgrounds. On the contrary, he was humble and honest. She learned that he had been a discharged soldier, which further eased her concerns.

She decided to hire him directly to manage the cosmetics factory.

In fact, when the company's inventory was increasing, Lu Xia had sought help from her uncle to find several discharged soldiers to work as security guards and oversee the warehouse for safety.

These individuals had all suffered severe injuries during their service, resulting in disabilities, but it didn't affect their daily lives.

Perhaps seeing this, Zeng Jun had a very favorable impression of the company. He worked diligently, and under his management, the factory was no longer as chaotic as before. Lu Xia finally felt at ease.

Since Liu Song transitioned to become the business manager, there was no longer anyone to handle the role of the manager's assistant. So, Ye Lin found herself busy again.