Chapter 16 - 25

Chapter 16

Chen Guixiang was very excited when she heard what Zhao Juhua said, but after all, she was an adult who had eaten rice for decades. In addition to that, she had previously experienced empty joy, and today, even though her heart was happy again, she did not show the emotions too frankly.

Chen Guixiang first carefully asked Zhao Donglin's personal situation, Zhao Juhua said without concealment. For example, Zhao Donglin was smart since he was a child. He became a company commander in the army for more than ten years. The army leaders liked him and arranged work for him after his retirement.

For Zhao Donglin's previous marriage, Zhao Juhua blamed the mistake on Wang Mei, saying that she was not willing to live in the countryside. In the beginning, she married Zhao Donglin for a different purpose.

"Auntie, don't worry, since I dare to come today, it is impossible for me to introduce a bad person to Sister Jiahui, this Zhao family was indeed a first-class family. There was never any news that Aunt Qiao, Donglin's mother, was abusing her daughter-in-law.

She was very good to her previous daughter-in-law, Wang Mei. Some people in the village said that the Zhao family was too good for Wang Mei, which is why Wang Mei's heart became greedy. She was not satisfied with what she got.

Chen Guixiang was in deep thought. Zhao Juhua was still very trustworthy in Chen Guixiang's eyes. The living conditions of the man she came to introduce in person will never be bad. He was a village party secretary at a young age, and she sets a good example for the entire commune.

Come to think of it, those who despised their daughter's divorce would introduce her to some ugly person or trash people. She had to show them that her own daughter was also wanted.

"Then what was his intention?"

"Of course it's a marriage with Jiahui as his partner. As long as you agree, Aunt, we'll make arrangements later."

Chen Guixiang thought for a moment. Anyway, it's better to meet them. It's said that the young people in the city have begun to fall in love freely and are looking for like-minded revolutionary partners. They don't pay attention to this in the countryside. It's still the same old blind date marriage. Chen Guixiang was also willing to catch up with fashion this time. Whether they can let their daughter like it or not, the Lu family's mistakes before must not be repeated.

"I promise to meet you here. I'll have to ask Jiahui again."

With Chen Guixiang's words, Zhao Juhua was relieved. Who doesn't know that most of the things in this family were decided by Aunt Guixiang?

"Okay, I'll go back first, I won't delay your talk with Jiahui. If Jiahui has replied, tell me as soon as possible, let's arrange things earlier. "

The two of them were laughing and joking, Chen Guixiang sent Zhao Juhua outside the courtyard door, and then turned around and went into Dong Jiahui's room.

Dong Jiahui had just fallen asleep, but she sleeps lightly. A little sound can wake her up. Chen Guixiang and Zhao Juhua's voices were at first not loud, then the more excited they were, the louder they became. They didn't care about lowering their voices. Just when Chen Guixiang sent Zhao Juhua out the door with a louder voice, Dong Jiahui was directly woken up.

"Hui, it was just your sister-in-law Juhua who came over and said something. You really got lucky this time."

Chen Guixiang sat down at the bedside and took Dong Jiahui's hand. She told Dong Jiahui what Zhao Juhua had just said. Dong Jiahui was still in a dazed state. As soon as Chen Guixiang said it, her spirit was instantly energized.