Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11

Mother Qiao was irritated and aggrieved outside, she wanted to step out of the kitchen door and heard Granny Qiao's complimenting Qiao Lu, and then took it back.

After finally waiting for the second aunt Qiao's family to leave, Qiao's mother walked out to clean up the table. When she saw Qiao Lan who was silent on one side, Qiao's mother suddenly became angry.

Thinking about it carefully, she and Mrs. Qiao became so quarreling because Qiao Lan had an extra bite of rice. If Qiao Lan's grades were not so bad, she would not be looked down upon by Mrs. Qiao, nor would she be in front of Aunt Qiao. Can't look up so much.

At the same grade of the same school as Qiao Lu, they were able to take the top ten in the class. Qiao Lan fell ten in the class. I remembered that the old lady Qiao and Qiao's father had asked Qiao Lan not to go to school and go to the store to help. She still stopped.

How to regret now.

After swearing in her mouth for a long time, she ran into Qiao Lan's room, Qiao Lan was lying on the table reading a book.

"I only know how to read now. What did you do earlier? Now who are you pretending to read? If you read it earlier, I don't believe I can't learn from Qiao Lu..."

Before he finished speaking, Mrs. Qiao walked out from the side, "Women don't want to study, and they can't study. People Qiaolu study well, that's because people have a mother who can teach. "

Mother Qiao was confused and almost fainted.

Mrs. Qiao hadn't said such words so bluntly.

Granny Qiao has always looked down upon her, except that she could not have a son before, for another reason.

Mother Qiao is a migrant girl from the country. She has no education and no money at home. She met Qiao's father who was also poor and uneducated. The two finally met and got married. Mrs. Qiao had never looked down upon Qiao's mother.

But Aunt Qiao is different.

Second Uncle Qiao was also the only one who was admitted to college in Qiao's family. Second Aunt Qiao's parents were city residents, and the family conditions were superior. Second Aunt Qiao's job was better than that of Qiao's mother, and she was a teacher.

In the words of Mrs. Qiao, the second aunt Qiao is a cadre.

Granny Qiao found the sore part of Qiao's mother, and she became more proud as she talked about it, saying that Qiao's mother was originally different from Qiao's second aunt, her brain was different, her education level was different, and her children were of course different. You can't learn from Qiao Lu if you break it, so don't scold your daughter, because you are born with no life.

That night, Mrs. Qiao, Mrs. Qiao, and Mrs. Qiao continued to quarrel. After the quarrel, Mrs. Qiao successfully separated the relationship between her son and daughter-in-law, and went to bed in a good mood.

I didn't notice that Qiao Yuan, a good grandson who is usually very active, was a bit too quiet today.

Qiao Lan put two **** of paper in her ears without blocking the sound of the quarrel outside, and fell asleep in the midst of the quarrel. When she got up the next day, she didn't want to stay at home for a second and went to school. .

He took the book and went outside to endorse as usual, but changed to a place where he would never run into Chen Yaoyang and others.

The exam will begin next Monday. Qiao Lan has gone through the political history that she has memorized very well. As for geography, senior year geography is natural geography, not too many memorizations, but more understanding. It's very good, don't worry about these three.