Chapter 36 - 45

Chapter 36

After breakfast, Zhang Qiaoer let Mei Xiang stay at home with Yingbao, and she took Jia Hui to the captain's house for a trip.

"Your brother Huaishan and our family's friendship was not bad. I had already talked to him. You can do whatever work he arranges for you. If you meet someone who has made things difficult for you, don't keep it to yourself. Come back and tell me. I'll find a job for you. "

On the way, Zhang Qiaoer told Jiahui about the team. There were dozens of families and more than 200 people on the production team. There were 16 production teams in Shanghe village.

The most important things that she needed to know were: who is close to their family, who is the most difficult to get along with, who likes to gossip, who likes petty theft, and so on. She explained it all to Jiahui one by one.

Dong Jiahui is Dong's new wife. She hasn't been around much for a few days after the marriage. Except for a few acquaintances, she didn't know more than half of the people in the village. So Zhang Qiaoer wasn't able to talk about it all with him for a moment.

At this point, when people in the village went out one after another, they saw Zhang Qiaoer walking on the road with Jiahui, so they had to come forward and say a few words.

"Guixiang, where are you taking your daughter-in-law?"

"We're going to Huaishan's house."

After Zhang Qiaoer replied, she turned to Jiahui and introduced her. "This is your Aunt Wu. She lives in the third house in the front row of our house. "

Dong Jiahui stood aside and gave a decent smile, "Good day, Aunt Wu."

Aunt Wu has been observing Dong Jiahui without moving. Today, Dong Jiahui wore a red coat, black pants, and white sneakers. Her hair was twisted into a braid and was left hanging behind her head. She had a medium-part bang, a bright face, her eyes were smiling at people, her thin lips were smeared with a bright-red color. It looked elegant and beautiful.

She clicked her tongue twice in her heart, thinking that this Zhao family really had married a new daughter-in-law. Before, Wang Mei was not bad looking, and their second daughter-in-law, Yuefen, was not even close to this new daughter-in-law. She looks dignified and generous.

"Aiya, your daughter-in-law looks well-behaved, making people like her at first sight."

Aunt Wu's words were half true and half false. Dong Jiahui's appearance was really pleasing. Who doesn't like the appearance of a smiling face? But Aunt Wu can't accept the fact that she has been divorced. She doesn't understand Zhang Qiaoer's attitude towards treating her as a baby.

But even if that's what she thought, she couldn't say it. She still has to say something good. As for how to say it in private, it was another matter.

Zhang Qiao'er didn't care whether Aunt Wu was sincere or not; anyway, she was very happy to hear the compliments.

"Exactly. She's clever and sensible. She can cook well, make clothes and do housework quickly. But I'm worried. It's just that she's too honest. "

Aunt Wu smiled and said, "I see, you don't have an additional daughter-in-law, but you seem to have an extra daughter."

Zhang Qiaoer also laughed and said, "That's not true. This daughter is more considerate than my own daughter."

After a few laughs, Zhang Qiaoer took Jiahui and continued to walk forward. After walking for about 500 meters, they finally arrived at the captain, Ding Huishan's, home.