FLOODGATES

I keep replaying his words in my head. Like maybe I've misheard him.

Like I'm existing in a dream.

Like Alexander didn't just ask me to stay with him. That has to count for something, right?

Overcome with emotion, I climb onto my toes and kiss him passionately. Welcoming the familiar touch of his hands on the small of my back as they circle my waist.

Lifting me off my feet, he carries me back into the house, drops my things on the floor, and hauls me up to the master bedroom where he sits on the edge of the bed to watch me undress. His eyes devouring my every move.

It's not until I'm standing before him stark naked that he climbs to his feet to undress himself. And this time it's my turn to watch.

Slowly, he unbuttons his shirt revealing small glimpses of his muscular frame until his shirt falls open and the abs I've been dreaming about since he left me makes their debut.

Abs I've missed.

"I've missed you," he whispers. His lips gently grazing mine, before trailing kisses along my jawline to my neck, and then my collar bone.

"I've missed you too." I lean into his touch.

Alexander crushes his lips to mine. Sweeping his tongue through my mouth as he lays me down on my bed. His knee nudging my legs a part so he can position himself between them.

Every part of me yearns for this moment.

Yearns for his touch.

And after this, there is no going back.

Placing a condom on, he hovers over me. His eyes peering into mine with a world full of want, desire, and... happiness. Then he lines himself up to breach my center and drinks from my lips one last time before he gently pushes into me.

I hiss and bite down on my bottom lip to bite back a curse. Because months without sex has us starting at ground zero with me being able to take his full length.

"Relax, sweetheart," he whispers to me before sucking on my earlobe.

And fuck if I don't want to sell my soul to the devil for forever with him.

Alexander unleashes every bit of his pinned up sexual frustrations on me. A feat that lasts for hours until my core is swollen, every ounce of energy we have is spent, and he's indelibly branded himself on my soul. His finger light touch, mixed with his gentle kisses and his commanding strokes, being the answers to my fucking prayers.

Lying behind me, he tucks me into his arms, and we sleep soundly for hours before we are awakened by the smell of food. His chef is in the kitchen whipping up one hell of a meal and we've both worked up the appetite for it.

Taking me by the hand, Alexander guides me into the shower where we spend the next hour, my back pressed against the cold kiss of tile, while he annihilates me all over again until he seeks release inside me once more.

Slowly retracting his length, he showers me with kisses. Peering into my eyes as he pulls away with an intense tenderness that steals my breath away.

That is... until he looks down at his unwavering erection.

How much longer can he keep this up?

"Fuck." He curses. Backing away from me.

I follow his gaze down to his erection and find the reason for his outburst. A torn condom wrapped in tatters around his thick length.