MOMMY DEAREST

I've never born my soul to another human being other than Stephanie, which has me reaching for Evelyn's hand to entwine our fingers together. And I'm hoping my confession doesn't send her running.

Braving a glance into those beautiful chocolate eyes of hers, I find respect, admiration, and... love. Which relaxes my soul and extinguishes any fears I may have had.

Fuck.

I think I'm in love.

Evelyn closes the space between us to immerse me in her arms, and we hold each other for several long moments before she straddles me. Igniting a fierce erection.

"Let me love you past the pain." She peers into my eyes.

And fuck it all if I'm not inclined to let her. This beautiful flame that has blown into my life like a firestorm.

Not waiting for permission, she grabs the rim of my t-shirt and pulls it over my head. Then reaches behind her back to unfasten her bra, and it slips down her arms revealing her full breasts.

Breasts I've come to admire with a passion.

Gripping the rim of my jeans, she unbuttons them and slides off of me long enough to pull them off and slowly undresses from the waist down while I watch.

Once she's completely nude, she straddles me again, hovering just above my burgeoning erection, teasing me with the possibility. And I'm mere seconds away from losing my grip on my resolve.

She crushes her mouth to mine. The kiss full of passion, pleas, and support for the broken heart she's hoping to mend.

She trails tiny little kisses from my mouth to my chin, my neck, my collarbone, and then she stops to hover over my heart. Her eyes meeting mine for a moment to convey her intention. Then she presses several kisses into the skin above my heart.

Fuck. Me.

Grabbing a fistful of hair in back of her head, I pull her lips to mine.

Needing her.

Wanting her.

Having to have her.

And then I impale her with my todger, eliciting a soft moan from her sinful lips. This tiny slip of a woman who has reached inside the darkness to rescue my bleeding and bruised soul.

Silently, I vow that I will never allow anything to come between us like it had with Stephanie. That I wouldn't destroy her like I destroyed Stephanie in the end.

No.

This time would be different.

I would be different.

And this time we would make it work.

Evelyn takes every solid inch of me without flinching. Aiding my descent into madness with her soft moans, her rocking hips, and the way she peers into my soul as she takes me in.

"I love you." She whispers to me mere moments before I rip an orgasm from her body.

I want to say it back, and I open my mouth to do just that, but oddly, I can't. So, I drown her moans with my mouth instead. Sending us both over the edge until I seek release inside her.

Fuck.

I'm not wearing a condom.

Evelyn looks down at where we're adjoined at the hip, and her eyes rocket up to mine. She smiles at me, and dread fills my body from head to toe, realizing she believes I did this on purpose.