CHAPTER 10

I placed my two outfit options on the bed trying to choose the sexiest one.

I go out a lot but there is nothing I enjoy more than an intimate date with my partner where I don't need to pretend and act perfect but just being myself and enjoying my husbands company.

The black velvet below the knee dress will be perfect,Mazwi has always said he loved how black compliments my skin.

The gate buzzed as I took out my makeup kit. I made my way downstairs to press the electronic device to open it then walked out to check who is it. It didn't take long before a black SUV drove in,it stopped on the driveway and shortly after a young, fair skinned woman with probably the longest Brazilian weave Ive ever set my eyes on got out of the car.

The moment she turned to face me my heart dropped to my abdomen. The nerv like the bloody fucken nerve.

I chuckled angrily shaking my head cause there is absolutely no ways. Her driver got out of the car and took out two huge Louis Vitton luggage bags from the boot and she thanked him before taking and willing the two bags towards me, scanning the yard with her lips bent downwards.

I raised my eyebrow looking at her. She stopped in front of me exhaling.

"Hey babe, yewethu ndithi ndiyancoma hayi intle indlu yakho sana(your house eis beautiful) I think I will go for the same design for mine yazi bendingaku thembanga ( I didn't expect this from you)" she says looking around looking impressed.

I looked at her up and down examining her,she is wearing the shortest shorts exposing her well toned legs with a top as skimpy as a bra that sanctuated her perky titties.

"Yabona kesisi ndizokucela kakuhle ba uthathe okwakho uphume uphele apha kwam ndingekaku hlafuni,siyavana?(listen here sis I want to nicely ask you to take all your things and get the hell out of my premises before I tear you apart,are we clear?"

She widens her eyes with a slight smile on her face. "Haybo sana? Imagine threatening to hurt me knowing very well I am carrying the Gumede heir" she says brushing her tummy.

I chuckled angrily turning to walk inside the house. I made my straight Upstairs to fetch my phone so that I can call Mazwi. He picks up on the second try.

"Uyazbona?(you see what you doing?)"

"Whats going on?"

"What is your slut doing in my house Mazwi?"

"My slut?"

"You better come back here before I kill her uyandivah?"

"MaGumede what are you on about?"

"Don't say I didn't warn you"

I dropped the call and tossed my phone on the bed fisting my trembling hands as my breathing fastened. This level of disrespect is  one for the books because there is no way that this whole thing is happening.

I made my way back downstairs and found her in the kitchen taking out my pickles from the refrigerator.

"Yazi undiqhela kakubi wena (you know what you are taking me for shit)"I hissed walking over to her to grab the jar from her. She let go of the jar and moved away from me covering her tummy with her hands.

"Do you really hate me that much that you'd want to harm me and my baby?"

"If I wanted to I would've done that the moment you laid your ashy ankles in my fucken house"

She scoffed. "You need some therapy or something,no wonder Mazwi cheated you not easy to deal with" she says making her way to sit down in the lounge. She took a sit there putting her legs up on my couch.

I held my hands over my head trying to control my anger. No!!!! like no ways.

I heard Mazwi's car drive in after what felt an hour and it didn't take long before he walked in rushing.

"MaGumede"

"Baby"she answered before I could. I threw her a stern glare cause since when the hell is she maGumede, is she that desperate for that title fucken bitch.

I rushed to Mazwi as she walked in and she also stood up brushing her tummy.

"Is this why you brought me back here? Ufuna isthembu ngoku wena(you know want polygamy?)"

"Baby I promise I didnt know about any of this. I thought we had an agreement" he says looking at her.

"What agreement? I must stay in res while I'm carrying your child when your barren  wife sleeps in Egyptian cotton?"she asks and as I turned to throw my hands at her Mazwi held me pulling me away.

"Ndizoyibetha inye lento le (I will beat this piece of shit up)"I threaten to pointing at her.

"I don't even feel safe here you need to get me my own place ASAP"she says folding her arms.

"We talked about this"

"No you made me your fool and made me believe that you were gonna leave your wife for me and now that I'm pregnant you think you can drop me just like that. I am not going anywhere"she says sitting down.

"Mazwi khawundiyeke ndibethe lenjakazi" (Mazwi just let me go so I can beat this bitch up)" I plead wrestling him as he tightened his grip.

"MaGumede awume (Stop)"

"NDIME??? ( I SHOULD STOP???)"I screamed looking at him. "Uthi ndime ndiyeke umntu andinyele emzini wam? ( you telling me to stop and allow someone to disrespect me in my an house?"

"What you doing is not helping nje please just listen"he says turning me to face him. "You don't want to end up in jail just sit down and lets find a way to fix this"

I looked at him as tears threatened my eyes. "Why? Why are you putting me through this?"I hissed defeatedly as my voice croaked.

"I'm sorry"

"Just let me go" I pulled myself away from him before making my way upstairs to my bedroom.