28.

*MAZWIS POV*

Today I woke up early for work to avoid ma because I know she will blame me for her backfired plan. I warned her to not send people to kidnap Yolanda now she messed everything up and I'm sure Yolanda went straight to the police and it's only a matter of time before there are police on our door step.

I don't know how the hell did Yolanda even figure out about the will, there is no way that she could've figured that out on her own. Yolanda might be hardworking and beautiful but one thing I know for sure is she is not smart atleast not smart enough to figure this out so how the hell did she figure all of this out. This has that dabawo of hers written all over.

As I got done getting dressed, fixing my tye Londi woke up. I looked at her reflection on the mirror.

"Morning"

"morning, why you up so early?" she asks sitting up. As much as I used to feel uneased by the thought of living with her I must say out of all the drama that has happened for the past weeks she is the only thing keeping me sane. Who knew that going for scans and shopping for baby clothes would be something that I would enjoy doing.

"no, I have a meeting early today"

"I know you avoiding your mother" she says and I turn to look at her.

"ukhuluma ngani? (what are you talking about?)"

"come on Mazwi angisona isidima, I can clearly feel the tension everytime I walk in on you two. Clearly she is mad at you for choosing me over Yolanda and baby honestly I'm not comfortable having her around"

"Londi anginawo amandla o'khuluma ngalento kusesekseni, sokhuluma mangibuya emsebenzini (Londi I really don't have the strength to talk about this now it's still in the morning, we'll talk when I come back from work)" I dismiss walking over to kiss her. "bye"

"bye, we love you" she says as I grabbed my briefcase and blazer walking out.

As I descended the stairs walking out I heard some footsteps coming from the kitchen and it didn't take long before ma appeared carrying a cup of tea.

"morning ma, I'm in a ru-

" uyaphi? (where are you going?) "she asks looking at me.

I look at her furrowing my eyebrows."I'm going to work, I have a meeting in an hour and I really need to get going"

"We sitting with a huge problem in our hands that's threatening our future and the wealth your father spent years building wena your rushing off to meetings? Will those meetings fix the mess we are in?"

" ma ufunani? (mom what do you want?) tell me what you want me to do cause I warned you about your plan and like I told you it backfired and now we will have police knocking on our door because of your stubbornness and recklessness . I'm no longer doing or listening to what you have to say because everytime you try to help you make things worse, if you didn't come here we wouldn't be in this mess"

She looks at me shaking her head with her mouth bent downwards. "Haaa wena? Wena bakuloyile wena angeke angivumi, phela Mina zange ngisibone isiphukuphuku esifana nawe. Into oyaziyo sisilungi khanda ligcwele moya yerrr (you were bewitched there is no way, no cause I've never met anyone as stupid as your are. The only thing you know is speaking this English of yours otherwise your head is filled with air) "

"ma?"

"vele, wena ucabanga ukuthi uma singambulali lanondindwa (yes, do you think if we don't kill that whore) she will go down without a fight with that dabawo of hers? We will end up in the streets with nothing ithi ngikutchele"