25.

I looked at myself one more time on the mirror, to check my outfit out and to practise my walk in the heels I'm wearing cause I am a bit tipsy and I have dabawo and her vodka we had earlier today to blame. It's been a while since I dressed up and I'm so happy that I did cause I feel too good. I decided to wear a black bodycon dress that went just above my knees in length with long sleeves and a turtle neck pairing it with my Steve Madden sandle black high heels and added my black leather jacket to finish off the look. For my hair I decided to tie my own natural relaxed hair into a high bun to keep it clean. I didn't want to seem like I'm trying too much and besides it's just dinner with a friend and indoors so natural hair and no makeup will do.

My phone buzzed and a notification from Nkosi saying he is outside popped up on my screen. I grabbed my purse and made my way out.

My only hop for tonight is to forget about everything and just enjoy myself without thinking about any inheritance or Gumede or whatever nje that involves that family but just enjoying myself and having fun.

As I walked out of the bedroom Yamkela stood up from the couch looking at me.

"stunning" she says smiling as she ran her eyes up and down at me.

"Thank you,I don't know why I'm so nervous I thought the alcohol would suppress the nerves qha phi sana"

"I thought it was just dinner with a friend" he says folding her arms with a slight smirk.

"kengoku? Ngubani othe uthoughte wrongo?  (so? Who said you thought wrong?)"

She scoffs, shaking her head. "mmkay gyell enjoy yourself and by the way I'm locking the door at 12:00am" she says folding her arm.

"Okay. See you tomorrow" I shrug walking to the door.

"Yolanda!" she gasps.

"bye" I waved at her before closing the door behind me.

~~~

I spotted him standing by his car, with his hands tucked in his pants pocket as I walked out and he smiled  the moment his eyes landed on me.

He  walked over to the passenger side to open the door with his eyes still on me as I walked up to him.

"sawubona muntu omuhle"

"molo nawe bhuti " I greeted back returning the smile as I slid in the car.

The drive to his house was so comfortable and the conversation was flowing and chilled.

We finally got to his beautiful mansion that looks straight out of Pinterest but I never expected anything less cause he is a doctor and the last time I was here I never got to fully admire the house so now I can comfortably admire the stunning exterior.

We got out of the car and he opened the door for me and lead me inside the house.

"bathi ngesingesi, welcome to my humble abode" he says closing the door behind us.

"humble? Now that's a different level of modesty"

"ngithe bathi ngesingisi, akusho mina phela kusho isingisi" he defends making me laugh at him.

This house is so neat and beautiful, I'm even scared to sit down cause everything looks so much in place. "Are you OCD?" I ask looking at him.

"kancane nje hayi kakhulu(just a little)" he says illustrating with his fingers hlw little his OCD is.

"doesn't look like that to me"

"I am OCD but I'm  not fussy though so feel free and make yourself feel at home"