CHAPTER 15

"YOU COULDN'T EVEN WAIT TILL MY SISTER LEAVES BEFORE MOVING YOUR CLOTHES INTO HER ROOM. I WILL FUCKEN DISCIPLINE YOU CAUSE SURELY YOUR PARENTS FAILED DISMALLY ON DOING SO RHAAA SOGEZELWA LUSANA OLUNA 19 NGOKU (THE FUCK, WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE DISRESPECTED BY A 19 YEARS OLD) !!!" I hear Yamkela shouting as Mazwi and I rushed towards the stairs to check what's going on.

Mazwi went up the stairs to stop whatever it is that's going on up there with Yamkela and Londi.

" NO LEAVE ME ALONE MAZWI, I WANT HER TO TOUCH ME SO I CAN SHOW HER WHAT I'M MADE OFF. I'M GONNA FUCKEN GET YOU ARREST FOR ASSUALT YOU BITCH!!" I heard Londi screaming. My anxiety levels went crazy cause I know how short tempered Yamkela is.

Mazwi appeared descending the stairs while pulling Londi downstairs with her.

"I MIGHT BE 19 BUT FACT REMAINS I MANAGED TO GET YOUR SISTERS MAN TO LEAVE HER SO PUT SOME REPSECT ON MY NAME" Londi exclaimed as Mazwi pulled her away from Yamkela.

"AWUMUNCU(YOU DUMB) YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO MY SISTER YOU WHORE" Yamkela shoots back also descending the stairs following behind them.

"Babe just tell them to pack all their nonsense and leave" she says looking at Mazwi.

"Londi stop it" Mazwi warns with his eyes dancing between Londi and I nervously.

I looked at him without taking my eyes off him.

"This bitch is so stupid thinking she can trap a man with a baby" Yamkela went on from behind me, I kept my eyes on Mazwi as he tried to calm Londi down.

So this is how the world will see me, as the woman who lost a man from a teenager. I'm gonna have to walk away from my house and allow a teenager to sleep in my bed on my house, is that really what I deserve after years and years of building everything we have today including Mazwi himself. I'm just gonna let Mazwi win without experiencing the pain and hurt that I'm going through? I would literally do anything to make Mazwi feel even half the pain I'm feeling right now even if it means having him as an enemy.

"mntase let's leave" Yamkela says snapping me back to reality. I looked at her without saying anything.

"Yolanda did you hear me? Let's go and leave these two snakes here"

I shake my head looking at her. "leave mntase it's fine, I'm not going anywhere this is my house"

She looks at me furrowing her eyebrows. "Yolanda what are you saying?"

"This is my house Yamkela and I'm not planning on leaving it just so someone can take it and make it hers just like that"

She looks at me with a confused expression. "We talked about this Yolanda and you promised me that you will leave him"

"I didn't say I would leave my house and everything that I helped Mazwi build though. Mazwi is the one who fucked up this marriage so he should leave with his little whore" I sternly state.

He looks at me furrowing his eyebrows. "usho uthini manje maGumede (what are you saying maGumede?)"

"ndithi thatha injakazi yakho uphume nayo kwam ngoku okanye (I'm saying take your bitch and get the hell out of my house or) I'm going to go to the public and destroy you. That's what I'm saying"

"You can start over and get your own things mntase you don't need this man, you are capable of having your own just start over and leave this man alone please" she pleads and I shook my head folding my arms. I'm not gonna allow disrespect.

"Do I look stupid enough to walk away from this with nothing but trauma and depression? Unotche Mntase, andicingi makunyiwe betere ( never sis, I don't care even if it gets shitty)"