CHAPTER 23

*Continued from previous chapter*

I looked at him as he stood leaning on the door frame.

What do you want Mazwi?"

"wena usuyakwazi ukung'febela wena after everything I did for you? Ung'febela nala nja wena after everything?" he hisses clenching his jaw.

"says the the master of whores, the leader of whores"

"wena sfebe awungazi wena (you whore don't know who the hell I am)" he says poking my chest.

"I'm not doing this with you, not now" I dismissed attempting to close the door but he quickly held it open.

"wena ucabang ukuthi ungubani wena (who the hell  do you think you are)?"

"If you don't leave right now I will scream" I threatened trying to stay calm as I took step backs from him.

He laughs shaking his head. "you see tonight I will make sure that your little boyfriend meets his ancestors. One phone call and it's over"

"What has gotten over you na Mazwi"

"This whole time acting as if you are a saint kanti the whole time you sleeping around. You were sleeping with that bastered behind my back wena sfebe" he says taking steps closer.

I took steps back looking at him. "Mazwi leave"

"ungenza isididi sonke lesiskhathi (you making me a fool this whole time). I knew something was happening before you and Nkosi it I kept quiet, you probably enjoyed watching your boyfriend beating me up ne? "

"Mazwi I said leave"

"woza la yhini, usaba Mina myeni wakho? Hayi maGuemede woza okanye yhini kuduma uNkosi ekhanda? (come here what? Are you scared of me your husband? No maGuemede come here or what is Nksoi driving you crazy?)" he says grabbing my arm, pulling me closer.

"Mazwi undibambe kwabuhlungu (Mazwi you are hurting me)"

"kshuti biza isoka lakho lizo'ngshaya phela (well then call your boyfriend to come beat me up)"

"Mazwi pl-

"Whats going on here?" I heard Yamkela asking from the door.

"hayi lutho sbali (no, nothing sister in law)" he says with his eyes fixated on me.

"Mazwi is harassing me, that's what's going on" I said looking at him.

"bhuti Mazwi you better leave before I call the police" Yamkela threatens.

He looked at her then me and shook her head before turning to leave. I let out a breath of relief as he walked past Yamkela out of the door.

Yamkela walked in closing the door behind her.

"and then?"

"son of a bitch was here to threaten me... Wait I need to call Nkosi". I rushed to the bedroom to fetch my phone. I searched for his number from my log and called him. His phone went straight to voicmail. I attempted 5 more times and it still went to voicemail.

"isn't he picking up?" Yamkela asks walking in the bedroom.

"no it's going straight to voicemail... What if-

" Yolanda just calm down. Mazwi is anything but crazy he wouldn't do something that could land him in jail"

"he is not the Mazwi we know anymore Yamkela, if you could see how he was earlier he looked possessed. I'm even thinking of opening a restraining order against him cause  I no longer feel safe anymore... And maybe go public with our divorce too"