CHAPTER 12

YOLANDA
~~~~~
I could feel blood dripping from my forehead and a sharp pain on my leg. There is smoke coming out of the bonnet and flashing of light from cars approaching are blinding me.

I look around and it's dark, I can feel my heart racing realizing what just happened.

"HELP!!" I scream banging the windows with every strength left in me while also trying to open the door. It didn't take long before a big masculine colored man knocked on my window indicating with his hands that I should calm down he is gonna help me out, another guy came to help him pull the door. Soon there were cars hooting and stopping

The door finally opened and they both pulled me out of the car. My whole body felt painful and numb. The colored guy carried me to his car and I could feel my eyes getting heavy.

"ma'am I need you to stay with me please" he pleads with a panicking tone putting me in his car.

I tried responding but my voice failed me. He strapped my seat belt and I heard him close the door. I could feel him driving and hear him talking but I just couldn't make sense of anything all I felt was pain.

         ********************'*'

MAZWI POV

"I told you to stay the hell away from my fucken wife" I hiss wearing my jacket as I descended the stairs.

Yamkela called me saying something is up with Yolanda cause she was speaking to her over the phone and she screamed out of nowhere and dropped the call.

I tried tracking her car and it's been 15 minutes now and those people still haven't called me back to tell me what they found which tells me that something is definitely up.

"you better leave first thing tomorrow morning so that by the time my wife is back you not here, I'm going to send you money to book a hotel" I dictated zipping my jacket.

"oh so you can live a happy life while I suffer alone as if I made this baby by myself uyahlanya. I'm carrying your baby you should be more worried about me not her"

I suck my teeth walking past her making my way out. I heard her footsteps following me as I walked out.

"Mazwi where do you think you going?" she asks grabbing my arm.

"eyyy ntombazana ungahlanyisi ngiyakcela (Eiamb don't make me mad)" I warned pulling my arm away from her.

"So you gonna leave me alone knowing I'm pregnant?"

"exactly you pregnant not disabled kanti yhi-

My phone rings and I quickly took it out of my pocket answering it.

" Good evening sir, am I by chance speaking to Mr Gumede"

"yes this is him"

"Sir my name is Tamia and I'm calling from St. Patricks hospital to inform you that Mrs Yondela Gumede just got admitted at our hospital with severe injuries due to a car accident"

I froze trying to process what I just heard. Wait what?

"Sir are you still there?"

"Yes... I'm on my way right now" I assured before dropping the call.

Without saying anything I made my way to my car and as I started the ignition the passenger side door opened and Londi climbed in and closed the door locking it.

"ucabang ukuthi wenzani  (what do you think you doing?)"  I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"angisona isilima sakho mina Mazwi ( I am not your fool Mazwi)" she says folding her hands.

"LONDI UNGANGHLANYISI UYANGIZWA, UMFAZI WAM USESBEDLELE NGENXA YAKHO NEKANI YAKHO NGOBA WENA  UCABANGELA WENA WEDWA, YONKE NJE INTO FUNEKE IBENGO LONDI, YAZI UYISICEFE NJE SOMUNTU. PHUMA EMOTWENI LAMI! (LONDI DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME MAD, NY WIFE IS IN HOSPITAL BECSUSE OF YOUR STUBBORNNESS BECAUSE YOU NIT CONSIDERATE OF ANYONE BUT YOURSELF, EVERYTHING MUST REVOLVE AROUND YOU. GET OUT OF MY CAR) "I growled and she looked at me with eyes full fo fear.

" NGITHE PHUMA (I SAID GET OUT!!)"

She quickly unlocked the door opening it and got out of the car closing it. I drove opened the gate with the electronic controller and drove off as she watched me. I sent Yamkela a message informing her of what happened.

~~~

Upon my arrival at the hospital I rushed to the reception and was lead by one of the nurses to her ward.

After what I estimate to be 30 minutes Yamkela appeared rushing with her eyes looking red and she broke down the moment she saw me.

The nurse that was with her comforted her into a hug as she screamed crying. I walked up to them and patted her back trying to calm her down.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" She screamed pushing me away. I furrowed my eyebrows looking at her.

"What? You think we will stick together and play happy family acting like this is not all your fault huh? You know I curse the day my sister laid her eyes on you cause that day was the day the enemy won. I hate you Mazwi and I hate you with a passion for everything you've put my sister through" she croaked wiping her tears.

I swallowed hard clenching my jaw. "Yamkela you might be right maybe I did make her miserable but I love your sister"

"LOVE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS WENA? YOU THINK WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING TO MY SISTER ALL THESE YEARS IS LOVE? I HAVEN'T SEEN MY SISTER HAPPY IN YEARS AND YOU CALL THAT LOVE?"

"Yamkela I'm not doing this with you, you know nothing about my marriage and what my wife and I been through so to avoid all of this I'm gonna leave and hopefully when I come back you will have calmed down"

She sucked her teeth as I walked past her making my way out.

I walked out to my car and banged the door closing it in frustration.

I never meant for all of this to happen. I might not love Yolanda but I care about her deeply so, the last thing I need from her is for anything to happen to her.

I know I disappeared and ghosted yall but I had exams and couldn't update but now I'm back and ready to give yall what you want💘💘