2.

"Nicholas please.. give me a break!" My mother groans at her phone while rolling her eyes for the past 10 minutes of the conversation. As she couldn't handle it no longer, she passes the phone to me "Handle it" She demands as she sets her bags down, taking off her beach dress and runs towards the water, getting in right away, leaving my brother and I standing there with all things and her phone "Nicholas, hey, it's Kasper" I reply and he starts whining right away "Ah.. Mr. Amos please.. She doesn't understand, she-" I chuckle and cut him off "Don't have to tell me twice.. just tell me, what is the problem?" I ask, holding the phone pressed to my ear as I help my brother unpack all the things and set them in the right place, so our mother won't be pissed if something is not right.

"Ahh... I see.. well have you tried offering him a discount? Yes, of course you can. Nick.. how many times do I have to tell you? I trust you, plus, I have my laptop with me all the time and I am tracking everything that is going on over there. Now, just offer him the discount and update me on how it went" I reply and finish the conversation, leaving the phone back in her bag as I sit down on the sunbed and pull out my laptop, logging into our company's software, checking up on everything that has happened today.

"Ugh.. don't tell me that you'll work at the beach too!" My brother whines, hitting his legs with his hands from frustration, making me chuckle "It's not like I want to.. I have to. I must." I reply, not looking at him, but instead my eyes scan the screen in front of me and light up "Wow.. we are doing really good this morning!" I say in excitement and look over at him as he gives me a sad puppy face with annoyed eyes "I'll join you in a minute, just let me type out this important mail." I say to him, bringing a smile to his face finally so he jumps up and runs towards the water.

My fingers quickly dance over the keyboard as I type out a mail for all employees, congratulating them on a successful morning and informing them about today's bonus that they will receive on their bank accounts. As I send it, I log into a banking app, sending them each a bonus for hard work, with a wide smile on my face. 

As soon as I finish, I turn off the laptop and put it in its bag then take off my shirt and pants, jogging towards the water and jumping in, splashing my mother on accident "KASPER!" She yells at me like I'm a child and not a 25 year old man. I look over at her and she points to a literal 3 drops of water on her face "You just never learn how to behave!" She walks out of the water theatrically, being dramatic as always.

"Alright, now that that is over.." I trail off and smirk, looking over at my brother "Come here, you" I reach out and grab him by his leg, pulling him towards me then I jump on him, pushing us both underwater and as we resurface, we both laugh, splashing each other. After, what it seemed like an hour and a half, but was only 10 minutes of swimming around, I walk out and go back to my sunbed. I look over at my mother who had her arms crossed over her face and angriest face I've ever seen.

"Care to explain today's bonuses?" She snaps at me, giving me a judging look before putting on black sunglasses back on her face. I roll my eyes and sigh, as we have had this conversation a million times. "Well... bonus is a sum of money added to a person's wages as a reward for good performance - according to Google" I read from my phone sarcastically, glancing at her once I'm done, causing her to groan louder from frustration "Kasper please, I'm sick of you being a smartass!" 

"Thanks for the compliment, and since you agree with me that I'm smart, let me handle the business and you can go dip in the water again, this time try to actually wet your face and hair - it's more fun that way anyways" I reply with a sassy attitude and lay down on the sunbed, enjoying in sun as it hits my skin.

After a moment of silence, I hear her voice again "UGH! Finally! What has took you so long?!" Once again, she was mad. I look over and this time it was the waitress who apparently has done her wrong "Oh.. excuse me, ma'am, we have a new-" shaky words leave her trembling lips but my mother cuts her off "I don't even care.. Martini, quick." She demands and waitress just nods her head and rushes to the bar, without even looking or asking the two of us if we would want to drink something. 

"Do you have to be so awful towards a worker? Just because you got up on the wrong side of the bed?" I look over at her, making her head snap towards me "Oh so you are defending her? I waited for 15 minutes to order!" 

"Oh and your crown fell from the waiting?" I reply sarcastically as I stand up "You've waited 15 minutes to yell at her, not to order" I walk away from them and to the bar, but there was only a blonde girl there and the one that served us was nowhere to be seen. 

"May I help you?" Blonde bartender asks, making me stop looking around and look at her "Uh..could you add two lemonades to the martini order, for that table there?" I cringe to myself before I point to my mother and hear a sigh from the girl "Sure." She coldly replies and I force a smile on my face, then decide to go around the bar in hopes of finding her. 

As I look around the corner, I notice her hugging this guy and I take a quick step back before she could see me. 

"No this is stupid.. what are you doing.." I whisper to myself and as I turn around to walk away, I hear a voice behind me "Oh hi, can I help you somehow sir?" I turn around to look at her as she puts on a fake smile but I could notice that my mother's words hurt her. 

What is the point of apologizing for her, when it is already done plus she will bring the drinks in a couple of minutes and my mother will once again be rude? Why would I associate myself with that devil woman for no reason? But what is my explanation of what am I doing back here? Think Kasper.. Think. 

"I was.. I was wondering if I could charge my phone" I say and hold up my phone, but since I lifted it up quickly, the screen lights up and shows my 88% battery. 

"Yeah.. not that you need to" She replies with confused tone in her voice, and I pray to God that I'm somehow standing in a quick sand that will swallow me soon.

"I mean.. if it dies.. then can I charge it?" I try to pull myself out of this situation.

"Of course, even if it is 99% you can, just hand it to our bartender Stella, but I would recommend  you to enjoy in the beach and sea, not your phone." She walks past me back to the bar and hands her tray with our order to a guy that was hugging her a moment ago.

Great, now I look like a spoiled brat.