24.

I burst through the door, closing it almost slamming it, as I walk towards her, grabbing her into my arms and crashing my lips onto hers, kissing her passionately right away.

Her hands find their way to my hair after she realized what was happening, her tongue fighting mine for dominance as my hands slide down her body to her ass. 

I only take a quick break from her lips to whisper "Fuck I missed this" before kissing her again, this time with even more passion and I felt this fire burn inside of me, my heart was beating out of my chest and my hands were bringing her closer to me, as if I was trying to merge us into one person and remove all the space between us.

Soon enough, her back hits my bed and I climb on top of her, not letting any of us talk, as I kiss her again, fighting the feeling of heavy breathing since I never wanted my lips to leave hers. The feeling was addicting. 

It was like a drug.

After minutes of our makeout pass, and my feelings inside of me grow bigger, I pull away to look into her eyes while whispering to her "I missed you so much.." 

Before she could answer, my head leans into her neck, my lips attaching to her soft skin as I leave gentle, wet kisses down her neck slowly, making her close her eyes and lean her head to the side. After I explore her neck, I kiss my way up to her ear and begin to whisper "You have no idea how much I needed your lips on mine..." I take a pause to place a gentle kiss behind her ear before I continue, while my hands explore her body "The things you do to me... God.." I close my eyes as I try to concentrate, but I find it hard to control myself "The smell of your hair.. the taste of your skin.. I need more of you.. I want to taste more of you.." I continue on whispering in her ear, hearing a quiet whine in response as she moves her body around a bit, arching her back into the bed. 

My hand slides up her side and to her neck, wrapping it around her throat as I move her head to the side, making easier access for myself to her neck and ear. I begin to suck on her neck slowly, creating a hickey as I feel her tiny hand wrap around my wrist, her nails digging into my hand.

"Relax darling and let me take care of you" 

At my words, her body relaxes and her hand falls to the bed next to her head with her eyes closed. I take a glance at her face before I begin to leave kisses on her collarbone, imagining in my mind all the things I couldn't see. Yet.

My hands travel up her back as she arches it for me, unclipping her bra for her and letting her take it off from under her shirt, her hard nipples being visible through her shirt. I bite on my lower lip at the sight, as the dim lighted room and the darkness from outside create a perfect silhouette. 

She opens her eyes for a moment as I lift up her shirt, revealing her breasts that were perfectly sized and shaped. I pull her shirt over her head and throw it on the bedroom floor, before cupping her breasts in my hands. They barely fit. 

Next thing I know is her mouth begin to part as her eyes begin to close, her thighs and legs closing in around my waist as my head leans back in pleasure. I barely fit.

Her hands on my bare back, creating bloody lines and scratches with nails, decorating my back and arms for later. My hands on her tiny hourglass waist, holding her hips in place as her body moves up and down underneath me. 

Slaps of wet skin, loud but soft moans, whimpers and heavy breathing. 

Hair pulling.

Throat squeezing.

Rubbing her nipples.

Slapping her ass.

Moaning.

Legs shaking.

Thighs twitching.

Louder moaning.

Bed squeaking.

Pounding.

Finally the whole length fitting in.

Wincing.

Shivers.

Head throwing back, eyes rolling.

"Fuck daddy!" 

"Holy shit, I'm gonna -"

"Yes, yes, yes! Just like that! Fuuuuuuc-"

Breathless.

We lay down next to each other, breathless. I immediately pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her body, she comfortably places her leg over my stomach so I place my hand on her thigh. My other hand rubs her back as she pushes hair away from my sweaty forehead. 

I look down at her and notice a kind of smile I have never seen on her lips before, she looked as if she was high. But she was high on love.

"You look gorgeous.. you were perfect." I genuinely compliment her as I kiss her forehead softly, sliding my hand up her side to her cheek, cupping it gently. 

No one has ever made me feel this way. I felt fireworks shooting through my body while I was shooting inside of her. She made me feel like I'm the only man in the world, like I'm the only one who can please her, the only one she needs to please her. To take care of her. To love her.

"I should take a shower" She comments quietly as I guess she noticed I drifted off in my thoughts. I nod my head and lead her to the bathroom, handing her a clean towel while explaining where everything she needs is. 

I go back to my bed as I wait for her to finish cleaning up, noticing a wet stain heart shaped on the bed, making me chuckle "Weirdest sign universe has ever sent me." I comment to myself as I change the sheets to clean ones. 

I look out the window, gazing into the night sky after glancing at my watch, noticing that it only lasted half an hour but it felt like eternity. 

"Is it what I think it is?" I look at the full moon shining above the calm ocean.