6.

"Alriiiight, see, you are getting good at it!" Theo encourages him as I write down all the necessary things he needs to know "Wait, I can't keep calling you you, what is your name?" Theo asks and I look up, waiting for an answer from him, curious to find out.

"It's Kasper. With a K." He, Kasper, responds to Theo as he finishes teaching him about cocktails that we will need for tonight's party. "Oooh fancy" Theo responds and looks over at me, causing me to giggle "Come on boys, let's do this thing" I jump off the bar stool and walk over to turn on the lights for the party, as well as music.

"What's your last name, is it as fancy as first?" I could hear Theo in the back, but his voice is muffled by the sound of music now and as I get back, I notice Theo eyeing me towards Kasper but I can't just figure it out, so I decide to ignore him.

"Alright new guy, first order is cuba libre and sex on the beach" I lean over the counter and point  to the notes I have written on how to make those. He looks over at them and starts making the cocktails so I look over at Theo who is mouthing something to me "Theo for God's sake, just say it out loud" I snap and shake my head as I get frustrated at his face grimacing. Kasper looks over at him at the same time as I do and he looks at us "Uhh.. I'd rather keep it to myself" He says and grabs the tray, carrying the drinks away.

"What is up with him?" I mumble to myself as I shake my head and take a piece of paper to write down how a fruit salad is made, in case anyone is crazy enough to order it now, since John included it in our offer tonight "If you need help with the salad, just call me" I say to him with a smile.

"Why? Where are you going?" Kasper asks right away, making me raise my eyebrows and hop off the bar stool "Well... boss.." I tease him with a smirk on my lips "Theo needs my help and you seem to be handling everything pretty well over there" I walk away with a filled tray and serve the drinks to the people that are dancing on the beach to the music.

Theo turns up the music way louder than I have and people go crazy, more and more people coming as the minutes go by. 

"Theo, are you trying to get us killed?" I comment, shouting over the loud music as I grab drinks, placing them on the tray.

"The CEO told me to" Theo replies and I look at him weirded out by his comment "CEO? That's his nickname?" I giggle and walk away, hearing Kasper mumble something to Theo as in "I told you to keep your mouth shut" but I couldn't bother with boys anymore today.

I walk back to the bar and notice Kasper waiving at me to hurry up so I jog towards him "Yes?" I ask and he motions me to come over "Fruit salad time" making me groan at his response "Who the fuck is craving a fruit salad at 11 p.m?" I roll my eyes and walk behind the counter, checking if Theo has everything under control and as almost half of people left, he seems to be handling the waiter part pretty well. 

"Alright, so first we wash these fruits" I say and turn on water at the sink and as soon as my hand touches the water, a cut from earlier today begins to sting so I move my hand away quickly and accidently slap Kasper's chest "woah sorry, didn't expect you to be so close" I giggle, blushing at the closeness of his body to mine. 

"I wanted to see everything and are you alright?" He looks over at me as he takes a step back and I nod my head "I cut myself today while making this same exact one, so if you could wash the fruits please?" I look up at him holding an apple in my hand and he gladly takes it so I step back, leaning my back against the counter.

I watch his hands gently hold the apple as water runs over it, his fingers moving delightfully over the green apple, his thumb rubbing it slowly.

"Mackenna?" Theo's voice from behind me, makes me jump up and I look back at him "Yes?" I clear my throat and turn around to look at Theo, while standing beside Kasper who has finished with washing the fruit "There is only 5 people left and they won't order anymore, they paid for everything so can I be free to go? I kinda have something planned with my girlfriend?" He gives me puppy eyes, and I notice that music is not as loud and place is not as crowded. How long was I staring at this man's hands for? 

"Yeah sure, I'll stay and clean everything up!" I smile at him and watch him throw his apron away as he happily jogs to his car. 

I look over at Kasper who had this cheeky smirk on his lips while he was looking at Theo "What is up with you? Do you like Theo or something?"