15.

"I am so glad you are going, and that dress looks beautiful on you honey" My mom looks me in the mirror, taking my hand and spinning me in a circle, making me giggle "Thanks mama" I smile and look in the mirror, checking myself out.

It was a knee length, flowy summer silk dress, dark emerald color that I made for myself, not for any specific occasion, but I guess now's the time to set her free from my closet. Making clothes and sewing is my hobby and basically all clothes that mom and I have, I made them myself. I put on high, black heels that matched my black purse. My hair was straight, with one pin on the left side of my head, with a small, golden heart on it, holding a few strands of my hair back. My make up was a natural look except that I did a bit of a smoky eye, not too bold but just enough to bring out my brown eyes. I put on a vanilla scented perfume, that was a perfect combination of sweet and fresh. My mom walks over to me and places a necklace around my neck that was a gold chained, emerald heart one "This is the one that your father loved the most on me" She says with a broken smile so I turn around to hug her, trying to hold back my tears.

"No tears tonight honey. Go and have fun and I'll make myself some pudding and will save you some for later. You can wake me up when you get home to tell me all the details and if you decide to stay over or at Stella's - text me so I don't worry, okay?" She pulls me in another hug and I nod my head while hugging her back "Yes mama, thank you" I smile and walk out to see Stella and Theo waiting for me already, in Theo's car. I get in the back seat and greet them "Where is your girlfriend? Are we going to pick her up?" I ask, leaning forward between the two seats where Theo and Stella were. Their exchanged looks answered my question "No way.. You liars! Now I'm the third wheel.." I whine as it genuinely hurt me that not one of them told me about what's going on between them. But lucky for them, they have the whole night to explain themselves.

Once we reach Kasper's family house, we gasp. It was a fucking mansion. Don't tell my mom that I cursed.

"What is this place..?" Stella is just as me left speechless "It's the Amos mansion, what did you expect?" Theo replies casually and gets out of the car, opening doors for both of us. They walk hand in hand in front of me as I follow their lead to inside. It had this huge pool in the front yard, a garden, a fire place with furniture, big table for guests that had already like a 100 of people sitting at it. As we walk through the yard, we pass a few people that give us judging looks and I mumble to the lovebirds in front "We so do not belong here.." I keep on looking around but bump into Stella as she decides to stop walking "You so do! You look drop dead gorgeous plus soon you'll be the girlfriend of the person that owns all of this" Stella says in excitement and I roll my eyes "Yes, sell me to this Amos dude who is probably a grandpa and smells from a mile away, also has like 50 girls around the age of 18 around him" I ramble on and on, giggling to myself but the two exchange confused looks and Theo says "Mack... Kasper IS the owner." 

My heart drops to my stomach. Kasper? The CEO? Is the CEO? And also rich as hell? But how? He is nothing compared to his mother and was so down to Earth.

"Earth calling Mack!" Stella snaps her fingers in front of my face and I snap out of my thoughts "I guess she didn't know" Stella states the obvious. We all look around for Kasper, especially because I have a few things on my mind to tell him. I spot him in the arms of some girl and it made my stomach turn "Oh well, he is over there" I mention to them and they both look in the same direction, only for Kasper to look at us in the same time so now we look like 3 idiots staring at him and probably his girlfriend or tonight's hookup.

As he walks towards us, I feel my legs beginning to betray me as a feeling of weakness takes over my body. I lean into Stella as the two of us stand close together while Theo and Kasper exchange a bro hug and a few words. He was wearing beige linen pants, with white button shirt that had few top buttons undone, revealing his sculptured chest, with a necklace hanging on his neck, I noticed now the expensive watch on his wrist and a pair of shoes that also looked expensive. He looked and smelled expensive, as usual. Only tonight, he had some kind of special glow. 

"Let me introduce you to my brother" Kasper waves over to the birthday boy, who was in an all black suit, looking almost as handsome as his older brother "This is our man now, Emilio. This is Theo, Stella and Mackenna" Kasper calls out our names and Emilio begins shaking his hands with the two of them. Once he walks over to me, he stops for a moment and looks at him "May I hug you?" and for a moment of shock I stay quiet but then nod my head, for him to pull me in a hug right away and whisper in my ear "You are just the way he described you to me" once we pull back after a quick hug, he winks at me as a sign that what he just said to me needs to stay our secret.

"Watch out for your brother, Kas" Theo adds and makes them all chuckle, including Kasper, as where I could just feel the blush and heat coming through my body, luckily I had foundation on so it wasn't visible. 

"Kasper, who are these people?" A girl that was hugging him from a few moments ago, comes up behind him.