23.

"Hello! How are you feeling today?" I peak my head as I open the door to Emilio's room. He was now home, resting in his bed as he could only do minimal physical activity for one more week, then afterwards it is recommended to add exercise and faster walking, to activate his heart again. He had some issues with heart failure due to childhood disease he developed, but that wasn't discovered until now. My mother gave me few recipes for home remedies that are made with plants that only grow here, so I went and picked them in a basket, bringing it to him so I can make him one now.

"Hey! My favorite girl!" Emilio's smile lights up the room as he sits up while I set the basket down and bring him a mug with homemade tea. 

"Woah, watch your mouth" Kasper walks in behind me and playfully threatens Emilio as he overheard us. 

I hand him the tea my mother has made and let him slowly drink it as it was still warm. He seems to like it as he asked for more just as he finished "No, you can't have more than one cup a day." I shake my index finger, taking mug away from him to place it on the bed side table. 

"But it's so good!" He whines and hits the mattress with his fist, making us chuckle as he is acting like a little child. "I feel as if you guys are my parents!" to which we both laugh, me shaking my head at his comment and Kasper giving me the look of 'let's get married' sort of.

"Alright, enough talk, go to sleep now, you need rest." I demand as I arrange pillows for Emilio so it's more comfortable for him.

"Just because I'm sick, doesn't mean I can't hear, so please be quiet" He gives us a glare, as he lays back down, making me roll my eyes at his dirty comment before I exit the room and leave the two of them alone for a moment.

"I was looking for you" Their father approaches me while holding a traveling bag in his hand, placing his free hand on my shoulder "Thank you and thank your mother once again for everything you two did for Emilio" He says with a warm smile, but somehow his eyes were sad. I guess it's because he has to leave again and each time he does, they don't know when will be the next time they see each other - as Kasper told me.

"No need to thank me Mr. Amos" I smile back and feel comfortable placing my hand on his, feeling him give my hand a squeeze as soon as I do. "Please, call me Antonio... and also, thank you for changing Kasper." He says with serious look on his face.

"Changing?" I ask confused as I wasn't quite sure what he meant by that.

"Yes, changing. I have never seen him so happy, so emotional and so open with me and Emilio. He was always cold, uninterested and his main focus was business, I could never get him to talk to me about his well being and emotions, but last night, the way he talked about you and-"

"Talked about me?" I feel bad for interrupting Antonio, but shock took over my body.

"I think he really likes you" Antonio says after nodding his head to confirm my question.

I didn't know what to say furthermore, so Antonio gave me a quick but fatherly hug, which made me remember my father hugging me, so I tried to hold back tears and put on my best smiley face.

"Take care of yourself and I know it's cliche to say but please don't hurt him.. I have never seen him like this, seriously. And I know this is what he needed, what suits him the best. I just hope next time we see each other is going to be on a more happier occasion." He finishes his goodbye or thank you talk with me just in time as Kasper walks out of Emilio's room.

"You are leaving?" Kasper tries to sound casual, as if Antonio was leaving to work and will be back in a couple of hours but pain was noticeable in his voice and for his own good, both Antonio and I ignored it but acted normal, just as Kasper wanted.

I take a few steps away from them as I begin to walk towards the stair case but Kasper calls out my name "Mack!" I turn my head to look at him over my shoulder as he points to upstairs "Go to my room, please. I kinda need to talk to you." I glanced at my watch and noticed that it's going to be night soon, but I know he needs comfort so I nodded my head, walked upstairs, trying to find his room.

As I climbed upstairs, only one door existed. I decided to open it and to my surprise it was the largest room I have ever seen. Whole floor was one room, one huge room. Black walls with king sized bed. Dark navy sheets, with bunch of pillows that matched the theme. Leather chair, desk with laptop, huge closet along one wall at the bottom of the room that was also navy blue. Big windows that let in just the right amount of light to make everything look like out of movie. 

Once I look up I notice a big mirror above his bed, gulping a bit as I whisper to myself "This is like a sex room I swear.. Big enough to fit all of his bitc-"