32.

I open my eyes and immediately squint them as sun shines in my face. I put my hands up, blocking the sun in my face, as I slowly open my eyes to look around. I notice Kasper's navy jacket over my lower body while my top body was covered with his white button shirt. I lift myself up by my elbows to get a better look around and try to help myself remember where I am but the headache was too strong. I grab my forehead and whine before I try to gain consciousness. I put on his button shirt, buttoning up few random buttons that were enough to cover my body. The shirt was a size of XXL and I was wearing S, it was like a dress to me, since he was huge compared to me.

I get up from the deck and notice the ruffled, ruined sheets underneath me, before I grab his jacket and place it on the chair nearby. I look over at the horizon, noticing that sun was already far up from it, meaning it is probably somewhere just before noon, also meaning that he probably covered me up so I don't burn til death on the deck, but he was nowhere to be found. Good thing he couldn't be anywhere far, since we are literally in the middle of the sea, alone.

I walk to the cockpit and since he wasn't there either, I decide to take his captain hat and place it on my head, giggling at my reflection "Captain Mackenna, take us to the Dead Man's Chest!" I shout, quoting Pirates of the Caribbean. 

"Oh hello" I hear a deep voice behind me before I feel wet, cold arms wrap around my body. His morning voice did some things to me.

"Good morning Mr. Amos" I look back at him over my shoulder, giving him the most seducing look ever, watching him bite his bottom lip before lifting me up by my waist and carrying me to the swim platform. I wiggle in his arms as I squeal and giggle a few times before he sets me down and I try to run away but instead he pushes me back and makes me fall into the sea on backwards, feeling the cold water hit my body. 

As I swim back to the surface, I glare at him right after I push my wet hair back and remove water from my eyes by squinting them. I show him the middle finger and swim away from the yacht, not going too far but only to get a better look of his naked body on top of the yacht.

I take time to admire my Apollo.

Soon enough, he jumps in the sea as well, swimming quickly towards me to join me, wrapping arms around my waist to hold me above water as my legs wrap around his waist "What a good way to start a morning" he smiles to me before exchanging a soft peck.

After we swim and splash each other for a good half an hour, we decide to go back to the yacht, take a shower and enjoy in some breakfast with yesterday's leftovers before we head back since we both had work today. I had to meet with designers for my salon and Kasper had to do some paperwork for his hotels. 

We decided to take a shower together and here we are, Kasper's fingers are gently rubbing my head as he washes my hair while water runs down our bodies. The water was at perfect temperature for both of us, since it was warm enough for me and he cooled down in the sea so it was good for him also.

So what made him switch it all the way to the cold, I have no idea but I screamed on top of my lungs and hid in his embrace as I tried to hit him, only to hear him chuckle until he was out of breath "You are an asshole." I grunt and glare at him before I push him away, which was a wrong move.

Before I could take in another breath, or even blink, his hand was around my throat and my back hit the cold, wet, wall making me gasp a bit before biting on my lower lip while noticing how close we are, his body pressing against mine and I could feel how hard he was "What did you just call me?" He says in deep, threatening voice, which only turned me on ever more.

"I called you an a-ahhhh.." I moan out loudly as my legs wrap around his waist and his hands hold my hips in place while my hands drop to his shoulders and my nails dig into his skin, keeping my balance while leaning my head back and rolling my eyes back in pleasure. Not minutes pass and we were both done, our legs shaking and us barely holding balance, trying to walk to the top deck where the food was.

We sit on the sofa, wet and naked, our bodies drying while we eat "We will ruin this sofa with all this water" I giggle and look over the expensive sofa on his yacht.

"Oh darling it won't be just from water." I could hear the smirk in his voice, without even having to look at him to realize that. 

All I do is roll my eyes before I continue to eat, before he eats me out and gives me a reason to roll my eyes and ruin the sofa, on his demand.