27.

I haven't seen Mackenna since the woods. It's been a few days and we've both been busy. She was working at the beach bar still then after work she helped workers with decorating salon and making sure everything is how she imagined. 

I was working on new plans and innovations for our hotels, even though there was no need to. The business was going better than ever but I felt like after 3 years of not offering anything new, this could potentially be something big for us, something that will bring in new clients. I had a few meetings with the staff, since I wanted to hear their thoughts and ideas. 

I also spent a lot of time with Emilio, as we didn't actually spend that much time since we've got here, about a month ago. Summer has started officially 2 weeks ago and the streets got more crowded, more noisy and this little town finally began to live. 

Right now I am sitting in my room, at my desk, looking at the laptop and ideas that were presented in PowerPoints I made, since I wanted to send the ideas to my father first, before doing anything, even though I was the CEO now I wanted to hear from him as well, since this whole thing was his idea and we wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for him.

I was staring at the screen but my thoughts were somewhere else at this moment. I light up a cigarette that was sitting between my lips with my golden lighter I got from Emilio as a present. I set it back down on the desk, before taking cigarette between my fingers and after a deep inhale I remove it, placing it on ashtray, tapping the cigarette with my finger three times to get rid of the ash at the top, watching it fall down into the middle of the ashtray, closing my eyes, leaning my head back and slowly exhaling the smoke that was deep in my lungs.

My mind is now flooded with thoughts about Mackenna. A picture of her beautiful face popped up in my mind. Her heart shaped face with tiny nose, pink cheeks, soft eyes with big lashes and heart shaped, plumped lips. Oh her lips... 

Soft, juicy lips.

Her brown hair mixed with gold, wavy, falling down to her ass. Her neck, soft and vanilla scented. Her skin was caramel from sun tanning, which complimented her whole appearance. She was tiny compared to me, but yet somehow everything was perfectly sized.

I take in another inhale of smoke, releasing it with a quiet, satisfied moan at the thought of her.

"Mmm.. fuck.." I mumble to myself as I begin to think about her round, big breasts that were firm and perfectly fitted into my hands. Her tiny waist and flat stomach that flattered her hourglass shaped body. Her soft caramel thighs that would get shivers just at the sound of my voice. Her ass being bubble round shaped and lifted but still soft and jiggly while she walks. Or bounces. On my-

My thoughts were interrupted just as my hand reached my pants by the annoying knocking at the door, making me sit up and groan in annoyance. I take inhale the cigarette one more time before placing it on the ashtray and exhale as I walk towards my bedroom door.

To my surprise, once I open the door, I notice a familiar female body and my eyes take a moment to lift up my look to her face.

"I'm sorry for everything I've said, I missed you way too much" Her high pitched, whiney voice sends shivers down my spine. Not in a good way.

I look away and roll my eyes, before I start to close the door on her "Kayla go away." 

Her red high heel stops me from closing my door as she sets her foot on it. She places her hands on my chest and pushes me back inside, slamming the door closed behind us. She uses her hand to undo a summer, black coat she was wearing, making it drop to the floor, revealing her naked body to me. 

I quickly look away and let out an ironic chuckle "God.. get out of my room." I demand in serious voice, not wanting to look at her body.

"Why? I see you are ready for me." She takes a few steps towards me, making me bite on my lower lip as I try to control myself - to not punch her. 

I feel her hands slide up and down my chest, her hands sliding under my button shirt since a few buttons from the top were undone. Her fingers slide over my nipples and up to my neck, then she drags her nails down my chest before beginning to undo my shirt. 

I grab her hands to stop her actions as I glare into her eyes "It's to the thought of someone else." I reply coldly to which she giggles, making me confused. "Of course, I didn't think the big CEO has only one whore.. You have many, and I am here now. Not her." She acts as if she is stating the obvious except she wasn't even close. 

"You didn't reply to my messages from few nights ago.." She tries to get her hands out of my grip but fails and I clench my jaw at her each try. 

"Stop looking so sexy, papi" Her voice becomes quieter as she leans up closer to me and my lips.

"I deleted your number." I once again, reply coldly, showing no interest in her. I have no idea who let her come up here, but I for sure know whoever it was, they are getting fired right after this.

"Oh" She lets out a surprised noise, while raising her eyebrows and licking red lipstick on her lips, that somehow doesn't smudge and she doesn't seem to take it off. I guess that is how much of lipstick she put on her lips. 

"Now, get out of here and never come back. We are done, you made it clear even." I remind her of the past events that I tried to forget so hard.

"I apologized. Don't make me remind you of all the moments we've spent together.." She begins making me close my eyes shut, trying to control my anger. "Remember when you took me to Mexico? That one specific beach where you destroyed me that night? Or the hotel room? Balcony? Shower? Plane-"

"Stop it!" I raise my voice to which she only smirk and gives me the evil, seducing look with her eyes "That was the reaction I wanted.. Are you mad, papi? Do you want to take it out on me, your own little who-" 

I push her away from me towards the door and grab her coat, throwing it on her body "Put this on and get out!" I yell now fully, since I can't handle it anymore. 

Instead of listening to my words, she drops her coat once again and pushes her back against the wall while pulling me by my arm closer to her, pressing my body onto hers and taking my hand, placing it on her boob then she places her hand on top of mine and squeezes it "Remember this feeling?" She whispers against my neck as she places a soft kiss on my skin.

For a moment I close my eyes before I step back and grab her by her hair, dragging her out of my room, throwing her coat out and locking the door once I close them. 

I lean my back on the door and let out a sigh of relief as I try to get my mind of what just happened.