25.

"I'm telling you, it should be pink if that is your favorite color!" Kasper tries to convince me but I am more stubborn than he is.

"It will look as if candyland puked in here, beige is the right color! It will be beige furniture, navy walls and beige ceiling with navy fluffy carpet." I talk to the designers as I point them where everything will be. 

"Stealing my ideas huh?" Kasper smirks at me, initiating his room colors. I simply roll my eyes "Yes, you invented navy color" then giggle with a woman I was talking to, since she found my comment funny as well.

Kasper lifts his hands up in the air "I give up, I'll wait for you in the car, just send everything to me once you are done" He refers to me then to the woman, Jane, before he walks out and leaves us girls to do our thing.

Once we make a rough plan for her to draw and decorate, we hug each other goodbye and exchange our phone numbers so she could reach me and ask me about details while she works.

I walk out, heading towards Kasper's car, and see him waiting for me while leaned on a passenger side car door.

"I'm done" I smile widely and happily as the project on my salon officially begins today, thanks to Kasper. I didn't want to accept it at first, but he was persistent and stubborn, so eventually I gave up. I mean, it was my dream but to make it come true with my own money. Since I didn't have that much yet, nor would I ever have managed to save up, I made a deal with him to pay him back once the business starts growing. 

"Oh hello Mrs. CEO" He playfully teases me by grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him, making me raise  my eyebrow "I think you meant Ms. CEO, hun" I correct him and giggle but he interrupts me by bringing me closer to his body "What I said is what I meant. You are mine." with serious look on his face, he sounds threatening and if it was some kind of threat I would be scared. 

He was around 190 cm tall, broad shoulders, muscular physique, big arms and thighs. He didn't have one gram of fat on his body, it was like God sculpted him.
His dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, nicely shaved short beard that was right under his cheekbones, following the line of his sharp jaw and a bit of it visible right under his jaw, on his neck. I wasn't a fan of beards since they were scratchy and messy, but it was noticeable he took good care of it since it was soft and every hair was in its place all the time. He had a bit of a moustache as well but the hair didn't go over his top lip, which made his lips look even more plump and bigger. His face shape is oblong. Jawline, cheekbones, and forehead seemed to be about the same width. His chin was round in shape. His sharp face features and bushy eyebrows had a perfect contrast - his eyes. His dark brown eyes were almond shaped, so soft, warm and fragile. You could see the innocence, the little child inside of him, his pure soul and love. You could see the greatness, fear, confusion, trust and comfort. 

 But since it was him confessing his obsession with me, I find it hot. 

"You just  couldn't wait until we get to your house?" I look over at him, before looking through the window at the sunlight coming through the leaves. We were in the middle of the woods instead of going to Kasper's house for lunch.

"It's not my fault" He tries to defend himself but I just giggle and snuggle into his side once his arms wrap around me.

"You know, you are pretty great for an innocent, unexperienced girl." Kasper comments, me knowing exactly what he is referring to so I just giggle simply, leaving him questioning.

"I'm serious Mack.." He breaks a longer silence. 

"No one has ever made me feel this way.. I have no idea what you are doing to me but please continue to do so. I really like this feeling. I don't think I've ever been happier, I just want this to last forever.." He talk-whispers, sounding more romantic than ever, chills covering my body.

"Please, stop." I lift myself on my elbow to look at him, with my long, straight hair covering top part of my body "Don't say a word more, because once the summer ends and you go back to your country, everything will change. I don't want this to end either, but we have to accept that this is a summer fling and to act according to it." I explain, my heart aching as ever.

"What if I can't? What if I don't want to?" Kasper gets into defensive mode, but I know he was scared to admit his true feelings and to let go of the fear. I didn't want him to admit. Because I would too. Then we would be screwed. 

"Kas.." I whisper.

"Mack.. Mackenna, we have 93 days of summer, we can't just be a fling for 3 months and then act like nothing has ever happened between us." He demands on proving his point.

"But you will go away, forget about me and move on with someone you can be longer than 93 days. I also love the fact you counted precise days, it's adorable" I giggle, noticing him blush but stay serious.

"What if I don't want to go, leave you and forget you?" He is now whining like a child who wants to stay longer at the park.

"Kasper please"

"No! None of that shit!" He sits up to look at me better, making me do the same.

We were starring into each other's eyes and our bodies weren't the only naked thing in this car, in this wood.

Our souls were naked for the first time in our lives. Our hearts were open more than ever.

Eye contact was all we needed to understand each other's feelings and everything we've been scared to say.

Words are dangerous and scary. One second they make a heart grow and the other second they can break it right as it reaches it's peak. 

Our lips trembled as words were trying to break through the wall of silence and unsaid things. 

People say crazy things from time to time, it's normal when you don't think things through.

But something about his look tells me he has thought this through. He was thorough with this thought. He was determined.

His look changed as if he was a hunter looking at his prey.

I have never felt so small, but so safe.

"What if.. What if we have more than 93 days?" His voice doesn't crack as I expected it to. It was stable, loud and clear.

"W-what?" Mine cracks as I give him the confused look, acting innocent but in my head I packed my suitcases.

"Come with me." Three words that replaced the other three worded sentences:

I need you.

I want you.

I love you.