8.

Very smooth, but you do know I'll give you this money back.

My phone buzzes as I reach home, stopping in front of the door, to take a look as I already knew who it was, only now I added his number under 'Kas - The CEO' as Theo called him earlier. I put my phone number in his pocket along with 100 bucks he gave me earlier, since there is no way I could accept it, considering that those drinks were 30 in total, plus he helped us out big time today, so he deserves it.

I'm sure you need it as well, so treat yourself to something nice. I'm home, mom.

I reply to him, smiling at the phone at my joke before I enter the house quietly, trying not to wake my mom up. Since it was close to 1 a.m. and I wake up at 7, I decided not to take a shower but just to get as much sleep as I could, and I'll shower in the morning before work.

I take off my clothes and as I pull off my shirt, I could smell a male's cologne on it. It smelt nice and I look at it confused, since it has been hours from when Theo last hugged me and I didn't even smell anything on him then. 

It must be from Kasper but how? Was it when we bumped into each other? I mean, we did stay for a minute close to each other, pressed a bit but how can it transfer to my shirt? 

I bring the shirt to my nose, inhaling it once again, it smelled like some expensive perfume I wouldn't even know how to pronounce. I smiled at the scent as it made me feel butterflies from how good it smelt. 

"Well Kasper, you just can't seem to stay away from me" I whisper to myself, giggling at the joke I just made, before I pull on my PJs and jump onto the bed, pulling the covers over me, falling asleep as soon as my head touches the silk pillowcase of my soft, big pillow.

I hear a noise, but it wasn't my alarm, since it was still dark outside. I take my phone in my hand as it buzzes once again, barely holding my eyes open as I squint, trying to focus my sight.

"Ugh.. 3:17 a.m. what..." I mumble to myself and read Stella's name, deciding to swipe up and see what she wants this late, or better say early.

Heyyy boo, I don't think I'll be able to come in today as well, your mom told me to rest today too so Theo will be with you during the rush hour

Sorry if this woke you up! Sending you kisses!

All good, just get better soon, I miss you!

I reply, then let out a heavy breath as I put my phone away "Oh great.. I just never seem to catch a break!" I roll my eyes and as I close them, I go back to sleep right away.

A soft kiss on my head and a gentle hand brushing my hair out of my face, makes me squeeze my eyes open to look up at my mother "Good morning honey! Just wanted to see you before I head back to work, I'm working double shift today so I'll be back the same time as you tonight. You are working the whole day again, but as soon as Stella is better she promised me she will return the favor and I'll spend time with my lovely daughter." She smiles to me and I nod my head in response "Good morning mom and good luck at work, I'll see you tonight!" I smile back at her and after she kissed my head once more, she exists my room and house.

I look over at my phone at its 6 a.m. so there is no point in going back to sleep, cause as soon as I fall asleep, alarm will ring and I'll be in the bad mood the whole day. 

I notice a notification from Kasper, so I swipe up at it's a message from 3:42 a.m. so I decide to reply to him now

Thank you for today's, well yesterday's day, I really had fun working with you and Theo.

Haha, no worries, we had fun working with you too, thanks for the help!

Oh look who is up, why so early?

I am working the whole day today, Stella's still sick.

I leave my phone to charge as it notifies me that it's on 15% and in meantime I decide to take a shower and get ready, making myself well deserved breakfast since I haven't had a nice meal in almost 15 hours now. 

Today's makeup wasn't anything like yesterday. I decide to put on lip glass with strawberry flavor, mascara and fill in my brows. I put half of my hair up and bottom half is let loose, making a ponytail of the upper half, tying a bow around it. I put on white overalls, since the ones from last night are washing currently and I put on white tank top, giggling at the all white outfit today. White was the perfect contrast to my caramel tanned skin and I look in the mirror as my outfit made me look soft and innocent, completely different from yesterday's bold make up and red detailed outfit. 

I grab my phone from charger once it was fully charged and place it in my back pocket, leaving the house half an hour before my shift starts so I have enough time to clean up the tables.

As I clock in and set my bag behind the counter on a chair, I turn on cash register and turn lights on our sign "Beach Paradise" that was bright yellow colored so it stood out during the day and especially during the night. I wipe down all the tables and set up sunchairs and sunbeds, opening sunbrella for each one. I set our colorful menus on the tables, that contained our alcoholic, non alcoholic drinks as well as fruit salads and fruit cups. 

Once I finish I look around proudly at how everything looked perfectly in place and clean, hearing a few kids voices, meaning that people are coming so I got back to the counter and wait for customers.