31.

After a 20 minute drive, and a quick stop at a local flower shop, I finally arrive at Mackenna's house. I noticed her mother sitting on the front porch so I park my car and walk towards her.

"Good evening, Mrs. Driscoll" I announce myself as I take a few more steps, not wanting to scare her. Her head turns to face me and a smile on her face grows wider as I hand her a bouquet of flowers "These are for you." I send her a smile back. She gladly takes them and thanks me, placing them on the table "I'll go tell Mack that you're waiting for her" but before she could leave, I clear my throat, making her stop and look over at me "Before you do, I have one question for you, ma'am." 

She turns her body towards me fully and crosses arms over her chest as wind blows few strands of her hair all over the place, the rest of her hair was in a messy bun.

"I'm planning on.. doing something special for Mackenna tonight. I would love to ask her to be my girlfriend, but first, I wanted to see if that is okay with you?" 

Her serious face softened and a smile appeared on her lips "What a well behaved young gentleman.. Of course Kasper, you have my blessing." She replied, making it sound like I was about to propose to her daughter. I know that it's only the two of them and since Mackenna doesn't have a father anymore in her life, I wanted to let her mother know that her daughter is in good hands.

Really good hands.

Before we could exchange any other words, her mother pats my shoulder and front door open, announcing that Mackenna is about to walk out.

I glance down at the floor as her foot makes a cracking noise when her heel touches the wood. High, black heel with her toes open and only one belt around her ankle that was covered with silver diamonds, making her ankle shine under the light. A high cut revealed her leg up to the middle of her thigh, her leg was freshly shaved and shining from coconut oil, that smelled like heaven. It didn't look like sweaty shine, it looked like Hollywood shine. My eyes slowly rise, making sure to get a good glance at every centimeter of her body. Her other leg was covered with dress that was floor length. The dress was pressed to her body, hugging her curves and complimenting her figure in the best way possible. It was a navy blue dress, almost as if we agreed to wear the same thing. The top was cut in a V shape and I wouldn't say it revealed - I'd rather say it only hinted her cleavage. It made you wonder what was hiding under the blue, soft fabric. Two thin straps over her shoulders were also covered in tiny, silver diamonds. Her arms were perfectly toned and on her right wrist was a simple, silver bracelet. Her neck was bare with sparkly collarbones. Her hair was let loose, reaching down to her ass, with soft waves and her brown - blonde highlighted hair made a perfect contrast to her dark dress. Her lips were nude colored with only gloss on them, making her natural color stand out, her eyes had a simple, black eyeliner and her lashes were long and black, making them stand out the most on her whole face. Her cheeks were soft, light pink colored and above the blush was a gentle touch of highlighter. Few short strands of her hair represented curtain bangs as they fell on her face perfectly. 

I look into her eyes, not realizing my jaw was dragging all over the floor, not even knowing what to say so I blink a few times to come back to reality.

"Hello Kasper" Her voice makes me snap out of my thoughts and I noticed that her mother wasn't around anymore, so I take the chance to approach her and place a soft kiss on her lips which she gladly accepts "You look stunning." I manage to whisper against her lips, making her smile, before I take her hand in mine and lead her to my car. Once I open car door for her and stand by, holding my hand out of her to help her hop in, I notice that her dress was backless, the fabric dropping over her ass, covering it and playing with my imagination in the most elegant but dirty way possible. 

I take in a deep breath as I realized it will be hard for me to control myself tonight. I get into my car and the drive was quick since I didn't have much time left. 

Once we both get out, I grab her hand and lead her down the wooden dock, to my yacht. We stop in front of it as I get on and grab her by her waist, lifting her up and bringing her over to my side, setting her gently down on the floor. 

"This is my hobby, darling." I whisper in her ear and smirk a bit before I head towards the cockpit. I hear her heels which means that she is following me, so I put on my captain cap and start the engine as Luca did all the checkups needed for me. I glance over at her as she leans her back to the wall of the cockpit, noticing her staring at me "Just as I thought you couldn't get hotter.." She whispers, making me chuckle before I turn my head away from her, hiding my blush.

As we sail out to the open seas, I turn off the engine and position us to face the sunset that's about to happen. I take her hand and lead her to the open deck in the front of the yacht, where fruit, some finger food and wine was waiting for us, and all that was with the previous help of Luca. The smile on her face was priceless as her eyes glow with tears filling them "Oh my... Kasper.." She whispers as she drops my hand to place her hands over her mouth, covering her excitement. 

I smile widely as well at her excitement and happiness, feeling good for making her feel this way. 

After we grab a few bites and drink almost all the wine, while enjoying the sunset, we decide to play some music and dance as dark sky covers us with millions of shining stars. 

"It's like we agreed to wear the matching outfits" She comments as I pull her by her hand towards me, while we dance, wrapping my arm around her waist and holding her hand in mine gently while looking into her eyes the whole time with the smile on my face "I guess we should take it as some kind of a sign?" I ask, smirking a bit at the thought of what's about to happen.

"A sign for what?" She asks confused, furrowing her eyebrows as we keep dancing, well, swaying side to side to some blues music. "That we are meant to be?" I boldly say in a form of question but with such a certainty in my voice that it didn't even sound as a question at all.

I had my mind set on the goal. I knew what I wanted. Her.

"Oh really now? How are you so sure?" A soft giggle escapes her lips as she teases me with nonsense question since she knows as well that we are once in a lifetime type of a match.

"Because I know everything." I reply coldly, while staring into her eyes with a serious expression on my face, because my eyes were talking to hers and through my eyes - my heart and soul were connecting with hers. 

"You need to stop being so sexy" Her voice changes into a seductive tone, catching me off guard as I've never heard her sound like that and I didn't expect it to be now especially. I thought I had control over the situation, but her dominance startled me. 

"You need to stop playing these little games of yours." I demand as I push her away from my body before bringing her back, making her spin towards me until her back hits my chest. I move a piece of her hair away from her shoulder, making access to her neck and ear before I wrap my arm around her waist, pressing her body into mine as I lean down and whisper into her ear "You need to be mine." I noticed shivers down her arms and breasts appear as she hears my voice, her eyes closing for a moment before she gulps "Need?" She asks in sarcastic tone, almost giggling at my demanding attitude, which only provoked me. I grab her throat with my hand and press my lips onto her ear before letting out a heavy breath "Must."

My lips attach to her neck, leaving wet, gentle but in a way hard kisses, before she could answer and make another witty comment. Instead, her head leans back into my body, her lips part and a moan leaves her lips "Kasper..." 

That windy night, under the dark, blue sky with millions of stars being our light in the open seas, on a rocking yacht and sound of waves splashing against the sides of our yacht, vanilla scented candles lit all over the deck, another half empty wine bottle in the ice bucket, with water drops on the glass bottle, grapes almost eaten, only a few left, on a big, white, soft sheet was her naked body, her hair was laid out on the white sheets, her eyes were closed, lips parted and eyeliner running down her cheeks. Her hands were near her head, in all ecstasy she didn't even know where to put them so that was the most comfortable way for her. Her hard nipples and belly button piercing decorated her torso along with very noticeable shivers, all over her body. Her thighs were pressed against my abs while her legs were over my shoulders, her heels still on her feet. My arms were wrapped around her legs, holding them close to me, admiring the beauty underneath me while making love to her.

That night she was a goddess on my canvas.