11.

"Hey! My favorite two helpers - two late helpers!" I say in excitement as I see Kasper and Theo approaching the counter, Kasper taking a seat at the counter and Theo walking around it to get to me and hug me as greeting. 

"Boys? Everything alright?" I ask as both of them remain quiet, looking weird at Theo "Uh yeah, we just both didn't get much sleep and Kasper had a problem with his mother so" I nod my head, not wanting to give him more pressure so instead I place a strawberry cup in front of him "This, may I say, perfectly made cup, is on the house for your hard work and contribution to our little paradise" I smile warmly to him, getting a broken smile back as I could notice he was hurting, but it was none of my business.

I take a piece of paper and write down hope you have a better day than your hair is right now, since his hair was a mess and I pass him the note, getting a chuckle out from him "Oh so that is how we will start off today's day, huh?" He replies, finally looking up at me and seeing his red eyes made something break inside of me, causing my smile to fade away and I could notice him notice that. 

We remain the eye contact, almost as if we understood each other without words. His broken look pleaded to be caressed and comforted without words. My look was trying to tell him that if he wanted to, he could just ask. A hug would solve everything is what my heart was telling my brain.

"Hey, we are out of bananas so could you go and show Kasper where we keep them so he can bring it?" Theo breaks our eye contact and I look under the counter, noticing a box full of bananas, but getting the hint so I nod my head, Kasper quietly following me to our storage house, that was basically one room, one small wooden room where the boxes and bottles were. 

As we get in, Kasper holds the door with his leg, to keep the light coming in the room, but instead of showing him which box, I turn around to face him

"We don't really need bananas, Theo and I noticed that something is up with you and even though we have zero right to interfere your private life, I just want you to know, and I could guarantee for myself at least, that you can talk to me and your secrets will be safe. Also.. if you need a hug, I can inform you that I am actually a pretty good hugger as well.." I try to make him smile and it worked. 

He moves his leg away from the door, letting it shut close and leaving us in the dark and my hand tries to find a light switch but I feel him grab my arm to stop me.

"Don't worry, I'm not a maniac or a psycho, but I'd prefer for us to stay in the dark." He offers and I nod my head, knowing that he could see a bit of my silhouette as I could see his, so I wrap my arms around his neck, leaning up on my tiptoes to reach him. Not even a second goes by and his arms wrap around my body fully, pulling me close to him as if we knew each other for years. His tight grip made me feel safe and only til this moment haven't I realized that this hug is exactly what I needed too.

Him being taller and stronger and bigger than me, made this even more perfect and I could feel his tears fall to my neck, but I decide not to mention it as that was probably the reason why he didn't want the lights on. I could feel his heartbeat becoming faster, his breathing heavier as his muscles tense up so I decide to play a wild card and slide my hand into his hair from the back of his head, gently moving my fingers in motion of massaging  his scalp.

His heartbeat slows down and I could hear him let out a breath of relief, mumbling close to my ear, loud enough for me to hear, an innocent 'fuck' which made me almost have to press my legs together as the butterflies in my stomach go wild, from one single word, from one single breath, from one single man.

After hugging for what seemed forever, once he pulled away it seemed like it lasted a second. His scent stays in my nose even though he moves away and I'm pretty sure my clothes will smell like him again.

"Thank you.. this is exactly what I needed.." Kasper speaks to me quietly but his voice was steady as he was telling the truth. 

I smile in response but after I realize he couldn't see it, I reply "No need to thank me, I'm here whenever you need me.. Well at least to hug you and listen to you" I assure him that we don't have to be strangers and have talks like we are business related. We could have heart warming talks like friends do. Even though I only have Stella and Theo, so I wouldn't really know.

"And to make me bombass strawberry cups" He adds at the end, making us both chuckle.

"Oh, you liked it?" I ask in surprise, proud of myself for making my first cup that good.

"Yeah, I would've left you some to try it but it was just that good!" He reaches out and places his hand on my lower back, guiding me in the dark before reaching out for a knob and pushing the door open, letting the sunlight hit our eyes.

"Don't worry, I ate my strawberry lipgloss so I won't hold any grudges against you this time" I giggle as we both walk out.