10.

I storm off to my car, not being able to control my anger any longer. 

I sit in the car and start breathing heavily, trying to calm myself down as I scroll through the phone, trying to find a name that I know for sure will help me.

"Hey... are you free right now? I kinda need to see you." I type out in a text and start driving towards her right away, not waiting for a response. 

After a 20 minute drive, I pull up with my car, fixing my hair in the mirror, noticing how red my eyes are but not really caring about anything. I get out and lock the car then as I look up, I see her waiting for me with a smirk on my face.

"Missed me much? It's only 9 am and here you are" I hear her talk to me as I approach her, but I don't care about explaining myself to her, not now, nor ever.

Instead, I grab her by her waist and push her back in the house "Shut up" I mumble before I crash my lips onto hers, shutting the door close with my leg and her hands already find their way to unbutton my shirt, her pushing the sleeves down my arms until my shirt falls to the floor. I pick her up in my arms and carry her to her bedroom while we makeout, since the road to her room is very well known to me. 

I throw her on the bed and eagerly pull her short dress off, revealing her naked body, smirking at the sight in front of me, before climbing on top of her.

"Oh Jesus... I need you to be this mad more often, Kasper" She teases me with a smile on her face as she lays down next to me, pulling up the covers over her body. I look over at her, breathing heavily as I lean down for a kiss. But nothing. 

I keep on kissing her and it's nothing. 

I want to feel a burning sensation in me from the feeling of her lips on mine, but nothing is happening in my body or mind. 

As I pull back, she asks "You alright baby?" Her hands caress my face and I sigh, looking away from her, not being able to look her in the eyes "Just, business." I lie, moving away from her as I stand up and grab my clothes "You are leaving already?" She sits up, holding the covers to her chest, giving me a sad, disappointed look.

"I have things to do.. I'm busy" I once again lie, as all I could think about now is getting in my car and going to see Mackenna.

"Where are you going?" She stands up with covers around her body, walking towards me. I finish buttoning up my shirt and look down at her as she approaches me "I said I am busy" I reply, looking into her eyes, noticing tears forming in them, making me gulp "Don't do this, plea-" 

A slap across my face cuts me off in the middle of the sentence. 

"You fucking bastard! You think you could buy me with your money?! You think I'll be here whenever you need a good fuck when you are upset or lonely?! You disgust me!" her words echo through my brain multiple times as I stand there, unable to move, looking at her as she looks like a complete mess, all because of me.

"I... I'm sorry.." I manage to mumble out quietly, not having any strength in my throat to sound any louder.

"Get out of my house." She demands and without fighting, I turn my back and walk out, while my brain replies every moment I've spent with her, noticing the pattern of my behavior just now. We did agree on only having sex with no strings attached, but each time she needed me, I wasn't there for her, to make her feel better or relieved. 

I get in my car and start driving, thinking about should I even go to see Mackenna or just die. 

On my way back home, I notice Theo on the sidewalk so I decide to stop and give him a lift "Hey! Need a ride?" I yell out my window and notice that he is surprised to see me but he accepts it.

"Woah, someone had a rough morning, look at the messy hair, red cheek and shirt inside out..." Theo comments once he gets in and pauses "Oh God... you just had sex, ew" He makes a disgusted face and looks away from me.

Great. I keep on disappointing people today and everyone hates me.

"No, I had a fight.. with a few people" I mumble, looking at the road, not having the guts to look over at him.

"Bro, I can literally see a hickey on your neck and I don't recall you having that last night.. Unless Mack-" He smirks a bit, trying to get my attention by looking at me closer but I push him away gently "Stop. Nothing happened between Mackenna and I." I state, trying to ignore the upcoming blush on my cheeks, but he didn't have any intention on ignoring it "Oh but you wish it did, don't you Mr. CEO?" Theo teases me and I decide to hit the brakes, making him jerk forwards in his seat "Look, either stay quiet or get out here" I look over at him, having no reason to be mad at him, yet somehow I am.

"Sorry.. but considering I am late to work, please drive me there." Theo pleads and I nod my head, as I would drive him anyway.

"Yesterday you were late too.. try not to get that to be an every day thing. She needs your help and you need to be on time." I correct his behavior and notice him nod his head in the corner of my eye "Now, once we get there please pass me the ice to fix this shit on my neck" I glance at my neck in the mirror, trying not to throw up from the thought of what has just happened.

Once I park and before we got out, Theo stops me by my arm "Look man.. I don't know Mackenna and I don't know you, but for this past 2 days I've got to meet her, spend few hours with her and she is an innocent soul, so whatever you did to the girl this morning, don't do to Mackenna.. Please" He looks at me with protectiveness in his eyes, having my full understanding for what he said.

"I have zero intentions of being with her." I reply coldly before we exit the car.