Chapter 62

Austin's POV

"You. Motherfucking. Son. Of. A. Bitch!" I paused at every word, marking it with a new punch each time.

My knuckles were bleeding, Brad's face was smashed... How is it that I always end up fucking up his face?

Because he fucking deserve it. That's why.

He wasn't even trying to fight back anymore. I was on top, punching the shit of out him. I hoped it hurt as bad as it looked like.

"You will fucking regret messing with her" I whispered on his ear "With me"

I kept my hands on his collar, ready to get back at it if he tried anything on me. Or just get back at it if I fucking felt like so.

"You do realize what is happening, right?"

And just when I thought he would finally shut up. Of course he wouldn't. He even chuckled, spitting blood in the process.

"Yeah, the asshole finally got what he deserved, and I am happy to be delivering" I spoke surprisingly calm.

"You think this is what I deserve?" He tried to lean on his elbows but his strength failed him and he was pushed back down.

"You just called yourself an asshole so there's that"

"I never said I wasn't" He tried to stand this time, turning his head to the side once he did and spitting a shit load of blood on the concrete. His mouth was red. He looked miserably disgusting. "Just like you're not going to deny what happened here. You're pissed off because I won. I've finally won. After everything, I got the girl. Even when we all thought she loved you"

"She do loves me"

"Please, enlighten me. What was the last conversation you had with her? Oh yeah, it was the one she told you she didn't give a damn about you"

"That wasn't it" I spoke through my teeth.

"Was it then when you told her to fuck off? Well let me tell you she got someone else to fuck-"

And there goes the patience I thought I had. I smashed my fist into his gut.

Fuck patience, I never had that shit. He doesn't deserve anything but to be beaten up.

He deserves to fucking die.

"You say that shit one more time and I swear-" I grabbed his neck with both of my hands.

He's right here, under my goddamned hands. I could get rid of him right now. I could.

He still smiled from under my hands.

"You- always fall right in- Mahone" He spoke slowly, grasping for air.

The phone in my pocket buzzed.

I thought I'd left that fucking thing off.

"Go" Brad managed to say "Finish it- or I'll finish you if you don't"

Just a squeeze. Just a little more force. Just a snap. And he will be dead.

My phone buzzed again for the second time.

I can do it. I can finish it. I know I can. I just-

The fucking buzz didn't let me think. Without thinking I took my phone from my pocket and answered. A hand over Brad's neck.

"What!" I answered in fury.

"Austin" Alex's voice came from the other side "It's Ashley"

I loosened the hold on Brad. I felt my heart stop beating.