Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Soaps? Really?" 

We decided to play Truth or Dare, but since we are just two, Austin had an idea to make this game even more interesting. 

"There wasn't anything else we could use..." He sat in the place he was before he went to get the soaps. 

"So why are they for?" I asked

"Well, to make this more interesting I think we should bet something" He smiled. 

"A bet?" I asked raising my brow. He nodded. 

"Okay.. listen" He said handing me three soaps, keeping three to himself "The soaps are your lifes. You don't want to do a challenge or answer the question, you loose a life. Same for me." He said making it sound really easy "But the one that keeps the most lifes at the end, wins something" He cackled. 

"Ohh really?" I chuckled "What will get the one who wins?"

"That's why I told you we needed to bet something..." He was thinking and the sudenly a smirk appeared in his face. He looked at me. He had something in mind "I think I know exactly what the reward  could be..." He waited to see my response, but I just stared at him, hoping for it to be something normal... "The ruffles" He said looking at me with killing eyes and licking his lips. 

"Deal" I said instantly. I know I'll win this thing anyways... but- "Waaaaaaait, those are practically mine already, I won't be winning anything.. It will be that, and something that belongs to you" 

He stopped to think about it. He would have never realized the bet was unfair if I hadn't said something. Of course he didn't, he was thinking about himself. 

"Well I have nothing on me right know.. but once we know who the winner is, I'll think of something as soon as we get out of here" I didn't liked the idea, but there's nothing I could do about it, so I just nodded. "Oh and by the way.. the one who wins, will have the bag of ruffles for himself" He smirked

"Oh you mean, for HERself?" I teased

"Let me tell you this Ashley..." He said coming closer to me "I am a master at this game, nobody can beat me.. so picture a scene in your head where I am eating that bag of ruffles by my own" 

"HA HA" I fake-laughed "We'll see about that" 

I must say, I have barely played this game once or twice in my life, and I suck. But I am pretty sure I won't let him eat MY bag of ruffles. Hell to the no. 

"I'll go first" Austin said "Truth or dare?" 

I am pretty sure I'll loose my soaps playing dare, so I'll try not to choose that. I have no problem answering a bunch of questions. I have nothing to hide. 

"Truth" I said confident. 

"Okay" Austin stared at me with eyes half closed, watching me while thinking of something "What are you thinking about right know?"

"That I will beat you in this game no matter what" I said confident.

"No, I meant, What are you thinking about me right now?" He corrected himself. 

"Well I am sorry, but it's one question in one turn and I already answered one" I fake-smiled. 

What kind of question was that anyway? What was he expecting me to answer? I bet I said exactly what he was less expecting me to say. Apparently I was right because he stared at the floor thinking.

"My turn" I said firmly "Truth or dare?" He looked at me. 

"Dare" He said smiling. 

So he rather have a dare huh? I thought to myself I bet he could loose his soaps in truth... He's doing exactly what I am doing. He's protecting himself, going straight to where he knows he won't loose.