Chapter 52

Chapter 52

The feeling of excitement was still on my chest, even after we kissed. I could hear my heart beat quicken every time I dared to look at his eyes.

His forehead was leaning on mine, his hands around my waist. None of us was saying anything, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Let's get out of here" He said taking a step back to get a full sight of me.

"And go where?" I asked.

"I want to take you somewhere I hope I won't regret" I looked up at him; a question mark clear on my face. He took my hand. "C'mon"

He took two steps at a time, having me behind him, and made our way to his car.

"Do you think your mom will kill you if you leave with me?" He asked starting the engine.

"I left her a note on the table" I said buckling my seatbelt, a smug grin in my face "Will be out tonight, please don't get mad. I'll be home early" I read out loud by memory.

He cracked a smile and started driving.

I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 12. I squinted. Maybe I wasn't going to make it home early after all. I silenced my phone knowing my mom would be bugging me all night, and placed it aside.

"So" I stated "Where are we going?"

He looked at me for a second before turning his eyes back to the road ahead of him.

"I am still debating"

We got to a red light and stopped. I raised my eyebrows.

"Stop doubting and take me" I didn't even know what I was asking for.

He stared at me reading my thoughts "Promise me you'll do what I ask, and won't leave my side"

"Deal" The doubt was killing me; by the sound of it, it wasn't something pretty "Now can you tell me where are we going?"

"A nightclub" He answered, the light turned green and his eyes focused on the road.

"A nightclub?" I repeated "I am under age"

"It's not like any other club" He answered, one hand on the wheel and the other one leaned on the armrest by his side.

He didn't say anything else and I didn't ask any further.

I had never been to a nightclub before, it intrigued me, but it also scared me.

I knew we had arrived as soon as I saw a building with lights, music and a lot of people outside apparently making a line to get in.

Austin rounded the building and parked right next to the front entrance. There was a sign that said 'No Parking'.

"Uhm, I think we're not supposed to park here" I said while he took off the key from the ignition and opened his door, I opened mine.

He rounded his car and came my way.

"That's for everyone else" He said looking at the sign "This is my spot"

He took my hand and started walking towards the door where a bunch of people were lining up to enter; he skipped all of them and went straight to the men in black standing by the door.

When we got there everyone on the line was looking at us weird, probably pissed because we just skipped a 10 minute wait. I ignored their looks and concentrated on Austin holding my hand.

The man stared at Austin and raised his eyebrows.

"Can I help you?" He asked clearly annoyed. "The line is right there"