*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

Hey guys!

First of, I'm sorry if you thought this was an update with chapter 36, I haven't had enough time to work on it since I've been doind something else... which leads me back to the special announcement.

I've been tweeting about how excited I am about something I accomplished... That's the exact reason I'm posting this.

I have HUGE surprise. I don't know if this will make you as happy as I am right now but...

THE TRAILER FOR WHY ME? IS FINALLY FINISHED!

YEEEES, what you just read its true. I just finished this today and I couldn't wait any longer to show it to you guys.

So, here's the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wq9KmTvQlM&feature=youtu.be

If you have trouble with the link you can search for my youtube channel and fond the trailer there, its katie mich. You can also look for the name which is "Why me? (Austin Mahone) - official trailer, but I'm not sure it'll work.
Another way of seeing it is with my twitter (@AustinMRandom) I tweeted the link, so you'll find it there.

I really hope you like it cause I worked really hard on it. If you can please comment here or on the video on youtube what you thought of it, if you liked it or not, etc.

Thank you so much for your constant support!

I will erase this post in a few days, I just wanted to give you the good news.

So, with nothing else to say I shall leave. Goodbye, have a nice week! Love you all! Xx