Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I woke up on the floor. Right on the spot I was sitting yesterday.

I rubbed my head with my hands, and blinked a few times. I looked around and realized where I was.

Maaan I thought I was hoping for all of this to be a big fat nightmare..

Then I remembered I wasn't alone. Austin was here too. Of all the people it had to be him. Always him.

I turned to see the bench where he was sitting before I fell asleep, but it was empty. I got up.

"Austin?"

No answer.

"Ohh c'mon! Don't think this is a game!" I made my way to the lockers and searched for him, but he wasn't there. I started to panick for no reason.

"AUSTIN! STOP! WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed and stopped moving while hitting the floor with my feet.

"Geeeez chill out. I'm right here" He said coming from the showers raising his hands "I never thought you'd miss me so much" He grinned.

"Oh I didn't" I said while sitting on the floor again. He is so full of himself.

"Really?" He said with a smirk "Cause all I could hear was 'Austiiiin" He said with a stupid little girl tone "Where are youuuu? I'm scareeed'"

I rolled my eyes "I never said I was scared"

"Ohh but I bet you were" He said sitting next to me. I ignored him and looked the other way.

I wasn't scared I was... curious of what would happen if he actually left somehow and leave me here alone.

"What? Now that I am here you don't want to see me?" I didn't even bother answering him. Now that we don't have anything to do I'll keep the whole 'i-am-not-talking-to-you' thing.

"Don't tell me you'll keep avoiding me again" He said looking up annoyed and then at me. "You know, I don't know why you are mad at me, but you better leave it behind because we will both be stuck in here for God knows how long and I hate silence, I won't stand it long."

In a way, he was right. That doesn't mean I'll talk to him or anything, but I won't take the silence either. I turned to face him and he smiled.

"Don't be so happy" I said with a frown "I'm still mad at you"

"And why is that?"

"Well, for starters" I said pulling a finger up "You wouldn't stop yelling at me yesterday-"

"You can't blame me" He interrupted me "You did the same"

"Do you want to know why I am mad at you, or will you keep interrupting me?" Yes I sound mean. And that's exactly how I want to sound around him. I want to be in control of this situation... Cause if I am not... I don't even want to know what will happen.

"Please" He said with a fake smile "Enlighten me"

"Second" I said pulling another finger and ignoring his comment "You stole my phone from me and make the last call" He kept staring at me "I'll count that as two" I lifted another finger.

"Third, or may I say Fourth" He rolled his eyes playfully "Before I got here... you-" I stopped, remembering the awfull time I had with his stupid paper with a threat. He saw I was in a deep thought and realized what I was about to say.

"Okay I get it. You can stop there" Thank God he said that, because a really didn't want to remember everything that happened "I get why you are mad at me and I can't blame you... but would you consider to maybe stop thinking about this so much while here? I mean.. its just the two of us you know, we can't really talk to any else"