Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I am walking through the main hall looking for Chloe and Jake., but they are no where to be seen. You know who hasn't showed up either? Austin.

I know I said I won't mind about him, but he didn't even showed up today at school. At biology class I was on my own, doing a proyect that was supposed to be done in pairs. I don't know what's wrong with him... It's not like I care but I couldn't help but notice he wasn't here.

Even tho, that's a good thing. I haven't seen him in all day and I really don't want that to change.

1. Because I can't stand being around him -not even seeing him- after he left me alone that Friday night.

2. I look like a freaking dead 'crushed-by-a-car' kind of zombie. I've been getting better, but I am still sick. The headache stopped, but the flu it's still up and running. I can't believe I got out of my house looking like this.

I was finally in my locker. I opened it, left some books inside and took some out.

Someone knocked on my locker door.

I smiled.

I knew that was Chloe.

"Missed me?" She said closing my locker door and hugging me tight.

You must be wondering how did I know that was Chloe? Well... we have this sort of.. thing. Three knocks and then two following means it's Chloe. She has been doing this since the first day and I already got used to it. It doesn't bothers me, actually that always helps me recognize it's her without even looking.

I sneezed on Chloe's back unable to control myself.

"Eww" She said backing off "You'll get your germs on me" She rubbed her shoulder playfuly and then smiled. "Just kidding Ashwee!"

That nickname is new... How weird.

She has tried everything: since 'cute' stupid nicknames like brunette girl to really mean ones like little piece of shit.. and I hated them all. This one is a bit-...

"What are you thinking?" She slapped her fingers in front of me. "Ohh God" She had wide eyes looking straight at me and then an evil smirk formed in her face "Ashley Ridgell finally aproves a nickname!" She started dancing like a freak sing-siging "Ashley likes my nickname, Ashley likes my nicknameeee"

"OMG stop Chloe!" I said embarassed. Everyone in the hall were looking at us "You are making a fool of yourself"

"Ohh no gurl" She finally stopped "I am making a full of you, 'cause I am leaving!" She waved at me and ran without saying anything.

She did this again. She loves to make fun of me, but I'll have revenge Chloe... wait for it. I grinned at the thought of making fun of Chloe in front of the whole school... that will make it. *mentally winked myself*

I had my English notebook for next period. When I was about to get to the English classroom I realized I forgot my textbook.

Ughhhh Chloe! I thought If you hadn't done that-....

Forget it. Blaming Chloe won't make any difference.

I turned around and went to my locker again. I unlocked it and grabbed my text book, when suddenly someone knocked on my locker's door.

"Chloe, if you want to make another scene-" I closed my locker to find someone else. Noone knocks on my door -even if it's not the 'three-two knocks'- besides Chloe.

"What are you doing here?" I said making emphasis on the you. I looked annoyed and confused at the same time.

"Well it's nice to see you too Ashley" Alex said leaning back in the locker next to mine. "How did your little-vacations went off?" He asked.