What Can't Be Unsaid

"You have ruined her!" Viserys spoke sharply while gripping the collar of Daemon's shirt.

"What lord will wed her now in this condition!?" Viserys spat on Daemon's face while pinning him to the floor. Even though Daemon was hungover he still raged not able to move.

"Who gives a f*ck what some Lord thinks?" Daemon mumbled. "You are the dragon your word is the truth. And law.." Daemon reminded his older brother of his titles.

"You wish to be my heir? Where is your heir!? And heir to your heir Daemon!? You think about your niece when you can't even get yourself an heir before even thinking of sitting that God's forsaken throne!" Viserys snapped at Daemon while he tightened the grip around the collar of his clothes.

"That is easily done brother, why didn't you say so earlier? Messenger!" Daemon shouted while smelling of wine. The young pale scared boy entered the throne room, he bowed his head and took out a sheet of paper. "Very good. Tell the world that my firstborn child will as promised sit on the iron throne after my death, rule over the Seven Kingdoms, and wear the conquerer's crown. So as that been said I need a wife. Tell them boy tell the whole Relm" Daemon spat the words out without thinking. The young boy quickly ran away from the throne room and started working on delivering the message out of fear of Daemon the rogue Price.

Viserys went red in the face. "Is that your message to the world when I haven't even named you my heir!? How forward and proud of you!... Daemon!" He spat the words out like a venom. "Wh*ring around the world searching for a woman to bed and birth you heirs! Are you that desperate!?" Viserys frowned as he was still shouting at Daemon like he used to when they were young boys. But they aren't young boys and Daemon knew that his words would cost him his life.

"Wed her to me.." Daemon said softly while looking up at the King. "When I offered up my crown, you said I could have anything. I want Rhaenyra. I'll take her as she is and wed her in the tradition of our house." He continued without thinking clearly.

"You are already wed!" Viserys said in disbelief. "First you send the stupidest message to the Relm then you want to wed your niece!?" He continued talking in disbelief.

"Yes, I told the Relm that my firstborn child will sit on the iron throne... I want that to be Rhaenyra's child... The only child of mine that I will ever love." Daemon said with a hateful tone.

"You are a madman... You can say what can't be unsaid!" Viserys raged with Daemon's stupidity.

"I said it. And it can't be unsaid. But it won't change a thing about me wanting to wed your daughter!" Daemon shouted.

"Get out of my sight... You are no brother of mine. Consider this the king's mercy." Viserys calmed down and looked at Daemon in disgust and disappointment as he left the throne room with a loud slam leaving Daemon lying on the stone floor beneath the throne.

Daemon did not marry Rhaenyra just yet. And as the years passed Alicent gave birth to the king's firstborn son. Aegon Targaryen second of his name. And the whole kingdom celebrated. Neither Daemon nor Rhaenyra were happy about it. So Daemon decided to drown himself in wine and women.

"I can't believe it. Now the men of the Seven Kingdoms won't even hear about either me or Rhaenyra! They will want the boy to sit the Iron Throne!" Daemon spat the words out while looking out through the window as the candlelights lighted the quiet room.

"Is that what you fear love? Didn't you say a while ago that your firstborn child will sit on the iron throne? You said it as an oath didn't you?" The voice came from the bed behind Daemon's back. A beautiful Dothraki woman sat up in his bed while covering her bare body with the sheets.